10

Mandy's POV

When the Apollo X tour starts

-

I loaded the last box of merch into the trailer before getting onto the bus. No help, whatsoever. The rest of the crew are being lazy jackasses and dad and the band are being divas. Well, excuse me... We all had to get up at four in the morning. Nobody had their shit together for tour, well, Ghost did... He lives in California and has to prepare for tour earlier than the rest of us.

"Shut the fuck up, Korel! We heard you tell us the show times, the first time!" Ricky groaned.

"Well, excuse me for trying to keep you guys educated so that y'all aren't late to preform!" Korel growled.

"We won't be late!" Balz said.

"You guys say that now-" Korel said before I cut him off.

"Would you guys quit fucking bickering and bitching! That's all I've heard since I've woken up, the band is being a bunch of divas, and the crew are being jackasses! I understand we're all tired but shut the fuck up!" I shouted. They all shut up and stared at me. A couple moments later they were back at each other's throats.

I sighed and went to the back lounge area. Ah yes, quiet. Oh wait. Never mind. Ryan is back here. Time to go back into the war zone.

I haven't spoken to him since Chris picked me up from his place.

Anyway, I'm excited for this tour. I haven't seen The Word Alive in forever. I went on Warped Tour last year with Motionless in White and befriended them, I met them back on the Fearless Friends tour back in 2011, but I didn't like become friends with them. They're all pretty cool dudes. Telle is fucking hilarious. I hope he brings Colby out on stage. He always talks about her, I wanna meet her. Only because dogs are cool and I haven't touched a dog in a while.

I walked out of the back lounge. Well... Attempted to. Ryan called my name before I walked out.

"Mandy!" Ryan called. I cringed as he called my name.

"What?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Back out to the warzone" I told him.

"Try to stay out of it. They're all on their period. Stay back here with me" he said.

"Um... I'd rather not..." I awkwardly replied, my voice cracked as I spoke.

"Why are you acting so weird?" He asked.

I don't know... Maybe because I slept with you, a guy I hate? I feel like a massive slut because of it.

"Come on, tell me why you're acting weird?" He asked, snaking an arm around my waist. I pushed him off of me.

"I'm not acting weird" I lied.

"Yes, you are, Mandy" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm not" I snapped.

"Calm down! Quit being a bitch!" He said.

"Then leave me alone!" I said.

"Not until you tell me why you're acting so weird!" He said.

"Fine! You really wanna know why I'm acting weird?!" I shouted, but I shouted it loud enough that only Ryan and I could hear this fight or whatever.

"Uh... Yeah!" He answered.

"Because I feel really fucking guilty for sleeping with a guy I hate, a guy who my dad trusts, and a guy who's in my dad's band!" I spilled out to him, on the verge of tears. It stresses me out. What if Chris finds out?! I don't want my dad to hate me and I don't want to be the reason that a person loses their job!

"Don't cry! It's my fault! I should've thought before kissing you..." He said sympathetically. He got up and threw his arms around me. I hate him, I really do but I really need a hug.

He held me and rubbed circles into my back. He kissed the top of my head and held me closer to him.

This is confusing. When I'm around him, we're constantly at each other's throats and really hate each other but then Ryan is really affectionate towards me. I swear to god, I hate him...

Well... At least I think I hate him, I hope I hate him...