33.

Mandy's POV

Christmas Eve

-

It's now Christmas Eve. Everybody is just hanging out, except for Ricky and Ghost, because Ghost lives in California, and Ricky went home to see his family.

I finally got my phone fixed. I had so many text messages from Mike.

I ignored them of course. Speaking of which, he's calling me right now.

I might as well answer it, he isn't gonna leave me alone.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Mandy, how come you haven't been talking to me?" He asked.

"Because I broke my phone" I said.

"How'd you break it?" He asked.

"I threw it" I said.

"Why'd you throw it?" He asked. God. He's just a man of questions today.

"Because of you" I said.

"Is it because I broke up with you?" He asked.

"Yup" I said.

"Look, Mandy. I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it anymore" he said.

"You could have at least gave me some warning before you did it" I said.

"So you just wanted me to ignore you until you figured out that I didn't want to be with you anymore?" he asked.

"No. Just whatever." I sighed.

"No, it's not whatever, what did you want me to do?" He asked, getting frustrated.

"I didn't want you to break up with me Michael! I thought we were doing great! You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into when you asked me to be your girlfriend! You coming out here was the only I have been looking forward to!" I snapped.

"We can get back together if you want! I'm sorry!" He offered.

"No. You broke up with me. I'm not going to date someone if they don't want to be with me. Plus, I already have a boyfriend!" I replied.

"Already? Wow... That shows how much you actually cared about me" he mumbled.

"Why do you care? You broke up with me" I asked.