17

Mandy's POV

That afternoon

-

I've been in my bunk crying all day. All I am to my dad now is a slut and a fuck up. He trusted me not to get involved with his bandmates sexually and I betrayed him.

"Mandy?" I heard Vinny say.

"Leave me alone" I cried.

"No. Do you want some lunch?" He asked.

"No. Now, leave me alone" I replied. I felt him crawl into my bunk.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Chris hates me" I told him.

"No, he doesn't. He's just a little upset but he could never hate you, after all, you are his baby" he assured me.

"I betrayed him. He trusted me to listen to him but I didn't" I sobbed.

"Look, Ryan is just as guilty, but the difference is- is that your dad could never hate you, he raised you Mandy. He loves you to death, he's in the back lounge right now, wondering where he went wrong and he's beating himself up over this. He thinks he fucked up as a father" he told me.

"It still doesn't change the fact that I betrayed him" I mumbled.

"Just go back there and give him a hug and say that you're sorry. If there's anybody he can't stay mad at, it would be you" he suggested. I nodded as he gave me a hug.

I got out of my bunk and walked to the back lounge. Chris was staring at the wall, cussing under his breath.

"Dad?" I said.

"What the fuck do you want, Amanda?" He asked. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, daddy" I apologized.

"I'm not gonna say it's okay, because it's absolutely not okay for you to have sex with my band mates, but apology accepted, I guess" he sighed.

"Are you mad at Ryan?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. I'm mad at the both of you." He replied.

"I'm sorry, dad. I really am." I said, my head lowered in shame.

"I don't want you alone with Ryan anymore" he said. I nodded.

"Am I allowed to be alone with Mike?" I asked.

"Well, he is technically your boyfriend, so yeah, just don't do anything stupid. But I don't think I have to worry about him trying to manipulate you into doing anything you don't want to do" he told me.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"He seems too down to earth and innocent to even try to make a move like that. He seems like a gentleman" he replied.

"He is. He's really charming as well. He seems like a great guy" I said.

"Just because he's a nice guy, doesn't mean he won't accidentally say something stupid and if he hurts you, I will hurt him" he stated..

"Speaking of relationships. How are you and that one chick doing?" I asked.

"We broke up. Her ex didn't approve of me so he wouldn't let her have the kids until we broke up. I'm not mad about it, her kids are more important." He replied.

"Why'd he not approve of you?" I asked.

"Because I'm apparently a danger to her kids. I even tried explaining that I have a daughter, he still wouldn't let her have the kids until she broke up with me." He sighed.

"It sounds like he's jealous or something" I said.

"He's something, alright... Had a great thing going with her, but no... Her fucking ex had to fucking use her kids against her" he stated.

"It's okay, dad. You'll find someone else" I assured him.

"I know... It's just... I'm getting older, you know? I'm almost in my thirties. I spent most of my twenties crying over a girl. It almost feels like I'm not supposed to find love" he said.

"You'll find someone dad. You're a good guy, any girl who overlooks that are stupid" I told him.

"Thanks kiddo, I love you" he said.

"You're welcome and I love you too" I said, hugging him. He kissed my forehead.