38.

Mandy's POV

June

-

The guys got most of their writing done. Now they're beginning to record. I still don't know who's drumming on the album.

Gwen and the kids are supposed to be here soon.

I'm excited. Ryan and I are gonna take the kids out, tomorrow, so that Chris and Gwen can have alone time, without the kids questioning it.

"Mandy..." Ryan said in a cute voice.

"What?" I asked in the same tone.

"I love you" he said quietly.

"I love you too" I said, quietly as well. We're in his room right now, watching Family Guy on his phone.

"You're cute" I complimented.

"You're cute too" he said before pecking me on the lips.

"Woah... Did I just see what I think I just saw?" I heard Balz asked, staring into the room.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked. Balz came into the room and shut the door.

"Did I just see you two kiss?" Balz asked. I blushed.

"Oh my god... Are you guys dating?" He asked.

"Please don't tell anybody. Especially Chris!" I begged.

"I won't, how long have you guys been together?" He asked.

"Six months" Ryan said.

"Damn... You guys have kept your relationship a secret for that long? I just thought you guys still hated each other but were finally being mature about it" Balz replied.

"We're good at keeping secrets. Chris just thinks we're really good friends now" I told him.

"It isn't gonna end very well when he finds out" he brought up.

"We know. That's why we're doing our best to keep it a secret" I stated.

"You guys aren't doing a very good job, since I saw you guys kiss, I could've been Chris" he said.

"We'll try harder" Ryan replied.

"Good. And by the way, Chris will be back in about forty-five minutes, so you guys need to separate before then" Balz said before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Now we wait...

-

Chris came back eventually. Danielle clung to his neck as she slept. Tyler sluggishly walked in and curled up in a ball on the couch.

Those kids must be jet lagged all to hell.

"Tyler, you need to stay awake buddy, I'm about to make dinner" Gwen said.

"Gwen, don't worry about making dinner, you guys just spend ten hours on a plane, I'll just order a pizza" Chris said.

"Ew! Fuck pizza!" Ricky said.

"Suck it up, Rick Dick!" I shouted. Everybody here thinks it's absurd that Ricky doesn't like pizza.

"No!" He said.

"Fine! I'll just go out and get wings!" Chris said.

"I'll go get them" I said.

"You know how we like them" he said.

"Gwen, do you want me to get boneless for the kids?" I asked.

"Please. They can't do spicy either" she replied.