31.

Mandy's POV

The next day

-

I woke up to Ryan playing with my hair.

"Morning, sleepy head" Ryan greeted. I yawned and stretched.

"What time is it?" I asked, getting up.

"Noon. Your dad has company over" he said.

"It's probably the rest of y'all's band" I said.

"Probably" he agreed, getting up as well.

We walked out of my room, Ryan placed his hand in the small of my back.

When we neared the end of the hallway. I almost tripped over something.

"Hi!" A little girl said. I got scared and shouted 'ahhh!!'.

I walked out to the living room and saw Chris, a woman that appeared to be in her mid-twenties and a little boy that appeared to be about eight or nine years old.

"Chris, am I hallucinating or is there a little girl in our hallway?" I asked.

"There's a little girl in our hallway, her name is Danielle, she's five. She's Gwen's daughter, by the way, this is Gwen, the girl I was talking to a couple months ago. And this is her son, Tyler, he's nine. Guys, that's my daughter, Mandy and that's my bandmate, Ryan- Ryan keep your hands to yourself" Chris said without taking a break to breathe while talking.

"Well, nice to meet you guys, I'm sorry that I look like death, Chris didn't tell me that we would having guests" I said.

"When I found out that they were gonna come over, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up" he said.

"Oh" I said.

"Oh and Ryan, I'm letting last night slide but if I catch you in the same bed with my daughter, I will not hesitate to strangle you" he said.

"I was comforting her, though" Ryan defended.

"I know. I'm just saying, if it happens again, you'll be dead." Chris said.

"Chill out, dad" I said.

"Fine" he groaned.

"I think I might go to the mall and finish Christmas shopping" I said.

"Can you tell me what you're getting me?" He asked.

"What? No!" I said.

"Damn..." He said under his breath.

"Depending on when I get back, I'll bring back food. Gwen, is there anything you or your kids can't eat?" I asked.

"Tyler is allergic to peanuts and soy" Gwen said.

"Alright, I'll be back later" I said.

"Be safe, love you, kiddo" Chris said.

"Love you too, dad" I said.

"I'm gonna come with" Ryan said. I shrugged as we walked out the door.

"It's fucking snowing. Fuck this" I said.

"It's not even snowing that hard, come on, Mandy" he said as we walked towards his car.

"Knowing my luck, as soon as we get to the mall, the roads will be shut down and we'll be stuck" I said.

"You're over thinking it. Come on" he insisted.

We got into his car, it was cold as fuck.

"Your car is freezing" I said.