23.

Mandy's POV

Later on that day

-

We're setting up merch and stuff. The tour isn't even almost over and we're already almost out of merch.

Not that that's a bad thing. It means that the fans like the merch, I guess.

"The meet and greet and stuff doesn't start for another hour, do you wanna go ask your dad if you can stay on TDWP's bus?" I heard Mike's voice ask as he hugged me from behind.

"Sure" I replied. He grabbed my hand and led me back stage, where the other bands were chilling out.

Chris was making sure his makeup was neat.

"Chris!" I shouted to get my dad's attention. He put his eye shadow brush down and looked over to see who was calling his name.

Mike and I approached him.

"Hey, kiddo. What's up?" Chris asked, giving me a hug.

"I was wondering if I could stay on the Devil Wears Prada's bus until the end of tour?" I asked.

"May I ask why?" He asked.

"Ryan has no morals" I replied. He raised an eyebrow- or where an eyebrow should be...

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I said that Mike and I weren't official. Ryan said that it's technically not cheating if Mike and I aren't officially dating. I asked what he was trying to get at. He kissed me." I told him. Chris turned around and glared at Ryan.

"I'll talk to him after the show." He said simply.

"Can I stay with TDWP's bus though?" I asked.

"I don't know..." He said skeptically.

"I'll protect her with my life, I hurt her, and I won't do anything sexual to her or get her pregnant" Mike said.

"I don't care if you guys do that type of stuff. Just as long as she's not doing that stuff with anybody who's apart of the Motionless in White crew or the band, I'm fine with it. Also, please, don't get her pregnant. She's only nineteen" Chris replied.

"So she can stay with me?" Mike asked, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah. Just don't hurt her." Chris said.

"I won't" he said.

-Ryan's POV-

After the show
-

"Ryan, can I talk to you?" Chris asked before we walked onto the bus.

"Yeah" I said. We walked behind the bus. He picked me up by my shirt and gave me a very angry glare.

"I fucking told you not to touch Mandy. You didn't fucking listen. You made her so upset today that she wants to stay on The Devil Wears Prada's bus until the end of tour. You don't fucking kiss a girl who has a boyfriend, it doesnt matter if it's complicated or not. You just don't. I thought I knew you better than that, Sitkowski. You're one strike away from being kicked out of the band" he growled.

There's no use in lying. Chris will always believe his little girl before he believes anybody else. Plus, Chris can tell when people are lying.

I need to get my shit together. I'll be absolutely nothing without this band.