40.

Mandy's POV

Three weeks later

-

It's been three weeks since Ryan and I broke up. Three weeks since he left. Three weeks since he got kicked out of the band.

I haven't heard from him since he left. I am honestly hurt that he isn't even trying to keep in touch. I understand that he doesn't want to anger Chris anymore but he can at least say hi to me every once in a while.

It's like he threw our love out the window.

Mandy, shut up, you guys only dated for six months.

I only leave my room to occasionally eat or to go to the bathroom. I've done nothing but sulk since he left. My eyes are so swollen from crying.

Just when I think I'm out of tears, I just continue to cry more and more.

I've never cried this much over a guy.

Someone's knocking on my door. I ignored the knocks and continued to cry, hoping whoever was at my door would get the hint and go away.

I heard my door open and felt someone sit down on my bed.

"Hey, Mandy..." I heard a familiar voice say. Sadly, it wasn't the voice I was hoping for. It was Vinny.

"Go away..." I said, my voice almost nonexistent.

"No. Let me give you a hug" he said. I sat up. He gave me a hug.

"What's wrong , Manda-Panda?" He asked. I broke down into tears again. He moved my hair out of my face and wrapped his arms around me to comfort me. It wasn't working. Only Ryan can comfort me.

Everybody now knows that Ryan and I were together.

"R-R-Ryan" was all I managed to choke out as the tears raced down my cheeks.

"What about him?" He asked. I got my self back together and took a couple deep breaths before answering his question.

"W-we broke up th-three w-weeks ago- I h-haven't heard fr-from him since" I stuttered.

"You guys were together?" He asked. I nodded.

"We were together since December" I said.

"Why'd you guys break up?" He asked.
"Because Chris caught us kissing and forced us to break up and kicked him out of the band" I said.

"If he isn't in the band anymore, that means he could be dating you right now. Plus, you're twenty years old, your old man shouldn't be controlling your love life" he told me.

"I know, Vinny... I guess I didn't really mean much to Ryan, he just kept on saying it was for the best that we broke up, even though I was on the floor, crying and begging him not to leave me" I sighed.

"I'm sure you meant the world to him, Mandy. He knew he couldn't stay if he wasn't in the band anymore, it wasn't because he didn't love you" he said.

"You're right. I'm probably overreacting" I said, grinning slightly.

"Have you tried calling him or texting him?" He asked. I nodded.

"He won't answer me" I said.

"Do you want me to try to call him?" He asked. I nodded. He got out his phone and went through the process of getting ahold of Ryan.

Ryan picked up on the fourth ring. Oh, so he can answer Vinny, but not me.

"Hey Vinny, what's up?" Ryan spoke.

"Hey Ryan, it's me, Mandy" I said.

"Bye" he said before hanging up.

That hurt. That really hurt. I feel like I was just stabbed to death in my heart with a rusty spoon.

I broke down into tears again and handed Vinny his phone.

"I'm so sorry, Mandy" he said.

"He hates me" I cried.

"Maybe he's hurting too" he suggested.

"No, he's not. He wouldn't be ignoring me like this if he was really hurting. Breaking my heart is what he's best at." I replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"When he and I would hook up before I started dating Mike, he would convince me that it actually meant something to him and when we would argue afterwards, he would tell me he was just using me. Or when he and I went on break and he pretended that I didn't exist and blocked my number. You know, just normal boyfriend and girlfriend stuff" I said, forcing a laugh at the end of my statement.

"Just because you guys have had your issues doesn't mean he doesn't care about you, Mandy. I'm sure you mean the world to him still" he said.

"I know you're trying to help Vinny but right now, I'm just in complete denial and I don't believe he actually ever loved me" I said.

"Just let me know if you need someone to talk to" he said before kissing my forehead and walking out of the room.

I should have listened to Chris. I shouldn't have ever dated any of his band mates. It just causes drama within the band...

I cost Ryan his job. I cost Motionless in White their lead guitarist and made my dad hate one of his best friends.

What a wonderful person I am...