27.

Ryan's POV

-

"Didn't you leave with Mandy?" I heard Chris ask Ricky.

"Yeah, about that, Mike is sick and Mandy's over there baby-ing him" Ricky told Chris.

When is she gonna break up with him?

Ryan, fucking stop. You know you don't deserve her, you know she's better off with Mike, you know that you're not allowed to date her. So just fucking stop.

"She better not come back sick and get us all sick" Chris said.

"She just texted me, he just has food poisoning" Ricky said.

Maybe Mike will die from the food poisoning... Woah, Ryan Sitkowski, slow the fuck down and shut the fuck up, I can't believe I just said that.

I need my petty jealousy to fucking stop.

I have never in my life been so bothered by a girl I like dating another guy.

Even if she does hate me and did tell me that Allie breaking up with me was my fault... I still like her!

I sound like a fucking teenager. I haven't been this girl-crazy since I was fourteen. Even then the girl I liked ended up not liking me back.

Anyway... I need to stop.

"She's a good girlfriend, any guy would be lucky to have her. She really cares about Mike" Ricky stated.

"I hope they stay together, I really like him, he's a great guy for her" Chris replied.

"I agree, what about you, Ryan?" Ricky asked.

"I think they should stay together" I lied.

I don't want them together. I can't stand the thought of her being with him. I can't stand the thought of her possibly marrying him one day and having kids with him.

No, Ryan, slow down, they've only been together for like a month, they might break up at some point.

Or live happily ever after.

"Ryan, have you been talking to any girls lately?" Chris asked me.

"No" I said simply.

"That doesn't seem like you. What happened to that one girl you were talking to during Summers Last Stand?" He asked.

"I don't know... Just stopped talking to her. She wasn't my type" I shrugged.

"Oh, that sucks" he said. I shrugged as him and Ricky began to engage in another conversation.

-Mandy's POV-

Two hours later

-

"How you feeling Mike?" I asked as I felt his forehead.

"Like shit, but I think I can stomach something light" he replied.

"You poor baby" I cooed, holding his hand.

"Yes, poor me" he said, jutting out his lower lip.

"You're an ass" I laughed.

"But you love me" he smiled. Not sure about that yet, but I do care about him.

"True" I replied. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Mandy, you've turned our front man into a softie!" I heard Andy say.

"I'm only a softie for her" Mike shot back.

"I know. I'm fucking with you because you guys were so fucking gross last night! Mandy, you were basically giving Mike a handjob through his pants!" Andy laughed. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Shit, I should get you drunk more often" Mike joked. I glared at him and smacked him.

"Ah! Don't hurt me! I'm sick!" Mike said.

"I won't hurt you... Yet" I joked.

"Thank you for sparing me, baby" he said.

"You're welcome, now I'm gonna make you food" I said, kissing his cheek.