32.

Mandy's POV

That night
-

Ryan and I came back from the mall. We picked up pizza on the way back.

Ryan and I are sitting in my room, eating pizza.

I kind of feel like a slut for jumping into another relationship a day after Mike broke up with me.

It feels right but so wrong.

My dad will kill us if he finds out. He probably wouldn't kill me, but he'd probably kill Ryan and not be able to forgive me.

I still can't believe I'm dating a guy that I hated for six or seven years.

"You think your dad will let you spend the night at my place?" Ryan asked, holding my hand.

"Probably not, considering that he doesn't even want us back here with the door shut" I said.

"True" he said before kissing my cheek.

"What's it like to live alone?" I asked.

"Lonely" he replied.

"You poor baby" I said sarcastically.

"You'll know the loneliness of living alone in a few months" he said.

"I won't be lonely because I'll just get like three dogs and I'll be set" I said.

"Don't forget that you have a cactus to keep you company" he said, laughing.

"Fuck off" I laughed.

"Make me" he said.

"No, make yourself fuck off" I said. He stuck his tongue out at me and kissed me on the lips.

"You're a dork, Ryan" I said.

"I'm your dork" he said.

I laid my head on Ryan's shoulder.

A few moments later, Danielle came in.

"Chrissy told me to tell you to stop saying bad words so loud!" Danielle said.

"Tell him he's a stupidhead" I told her. She nodded and ran out.

"You're a great influence on little kids, babe" Ryan said.

"It's what I do best" I shrugged.

"I am not a stupidhead, Amanda!" I heard Chris say as he came into my room. Ryan and I's hands quickly disconnected.

"You told me to stop cussing!" I said.

"There are children in this house!" He said.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuckety! Fuck!" I said. Ryan was losing his shit, laughing.

"Jesus, Amanda" Ryan said.

"Don't encourage her!" Chris stated.

"Sorry, dad. I'll stop cussing so loudly" I replied.

"You're fine. Just to let you know, Gwen and her kids are going to be over here on Christmas eve and Christmas day" he told me.

"Can Ryan spend the night tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, but the door stays open and you guys can't sleep in the same bed" he said.

"Thanks, dad" I replied.

"You're welcome, kiddo" he said before walking out.

"You wanna go with me to get clothes?" Ryan asked.

"Sure" I said. He helped me up off of the floor and we walked out of my room.

"Dad! I'm going with Ryan to his place so he can grab clothes!" I said as we walked out to the living room. Chris and Gwen were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Gwen's son, Tyler was curled up in a ball on the recliner, sleeping. And Danielle was asleep on the other end of the couch.