Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

Cheryl smiled when she heard the buzzer go. Walking down the hall and over to the intercom, she pushed the button to let the girl in. It wasn't long before the door went.

" Hello," Cheryl said warmly with a smile after opening it.

Kimberley smiled back, her heart skipping a beat as she spied the girl in her office like working clothes. She was wearing a tight, black pencil skirt with a white blouse. A red belt was fastened around her waist breaking it up. " You look sexy," she winked with a glint in her eye.

Giggling, Cheryl reached out and took hold of Kimberley's hand, pulling her in. " Do I look like a sexy office girl ?"

" A very sexy office girl," Kimberley replied while reaching behind and pulling the bobble out of her brunette locks. " Now your even sexier," she giggled, her hand making it's way back round and cupping the girls cheek.

Cheryl leant into the contact as she smiled up adoringly at Kimberley.

" You've changed," the older girl continued while running the tip of her finger down the Geordie's jaw line. " Your features are much more defined . . . you've lost weight."

Cheryl laughed. " I've grown up."

" Into a very beautiful woman," Kimberley smiled, inching closer.

" Well your not to shabby yourself," the brunette giggled, her hand falling onto the girls bum.

" Have you noticed ?" Kimberley asked with a laugh, as she felt the girl squeezing her ample cheeks.

" Noticed what ?" Cheryl replied, resting their foreheads together.

Leaning forward, Kimberley kissed the girl gently on the lips. " What I put in your locket," she smiled as they broke apart. Placing her hands over the jewellery, she then opened it. " My favourite picture of you."

Cheryl looked down while placing her hands over Kimberley's. She could remember the day they took that picture.

" Cheryl ?" Kimberley shouted as she lay on the grass in her garden.

The Geordie sat up, looking around she spotted her girlfriend standing at the door leading to her house. She had the camera in her hand. " What are you . . ." she started but soon stopped when Kimberley lifted up her bikini top and flashed her.

The older girl laughed before holding the camera out and taking a picture of the brunettes face, a mixture of shock, and pure delight. After placing the camera down on the window ledge beside her, she then fixed her bikini top back into place.

" Ooh . . . you are cheeky !" Cheryl laughed while getting up off the grass. Walking over, she pushed Kimberley back inside the house, her hands cupping the girls chest. " Why fix it . . . when I'm just goin' to rip it back off again."

" I remember that day," the Geordie mumbled, a lump forming in her throat.

Smiling, Kimberley placed her hand under the girls chin, forcing her to look up. " I remember it too."

Leaning forward, Cheryl kissed Kimberley sweetly while closing the locket back over and holding it tightly in her left hand. Reaching up, she cupped the girls cheek with the other.

The tears ran freely down Cheryl's face as she parted her lips, letting Kimberley's tongue explore her mouth.

The feeling of the girls wet tears gathering between their lips caused Kimberley to pull away. Running her thumbs under both Cheryl's eyes, she wiped them away before pressing their foreheads together again. " Why are you cryin' baby ?" she asked softly.