Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

" Right babe . . . good luck," Nadine said, pulling Cheryl into a hug.

" Thanks babe," she smiled back.

" Yeah and tell Kimberley we're sorry too," Nicole smiled cheekily.

Cheryl laughed . . . although it was with nerves more than anything. " If she even speaks to me that is."

After giving Robyn a kiss and cuddle, Cheryl left. She had found out there was a show on that very night. Deciding it was now or never she got herself dressed, ready to face the woman she was still madly in love with.

She didn't really know where to go when she pulled up outside the theatre. Driving round the back, she found a car park. Immediately she noticed all the posh cars littered around inside, and the fact their was no one guarding the area. She drove in, through the opened iron gates, and found a small space beside the poshest Range Rover she had ever seen.

She had been sitting for half an hour, when she noticed the time. ' The show must of finished ten minutes ago,' she thought.

Secretly she hoped Kimberley wouldn't come out the door infront of her, hoping she had parked somewhere completey opposite to where the girl woud be leaving. Suddenly the door opened, Cheryl's heart skipping a beat. She sighed when a few teenagers walked out, laughing and joking.

After an hour of waiting, the girl began to give up hope. Basically all the cars had left the car park, with only hers, the massive 4x4 beside her, and a few others left. ' I'll just go home,' she thought, while resting her forehead on the steering wheel. Suddenly Cheryl's head shot up as she heard someone knocking on the passenger seat window.

It was her.

The Geordie sat for a few moments shocked, her eyes beginning to water. She watched at Kimberley closed her eyes, sighing deeply. Opening the door, Cheryl stepped out, the cool air hitting her instantly. Slowly she made her way round to where the girl was standing, between her car and the massive 4x4. " Kimberley," she said, the tears streaming down her cheeks.

Flicking her eyes back open, Cheryl could see the tears threatening them.

" Are you followin' me ?" Kimberley smiled weakily.

Cheryl smiled back, glad that the girl would at least talk to her. " Can I give you a hug ?" she almost pleaded while stepping closer.

Kimberley reached out, wrapping her arms around the Geordie's petite frame.

" I've missed you," Cheryl whispered into the girls ear, her hand stroking up and down her back.

They broke apart, both still crying.

" Can we go somewhere to . . . you know catch up and that ?" the younger girl asked, not sure Kimberley would accept.

" Erm . . . yeah. Follow me ?" Kimberley asked.

" Ok," Cheryl smiled, glad she had said yes.

The older girl smiled before reaching for the door on the large 4x4.

" Am glad to see you have moved up in the world," Cheryl laughed, trying to act normal . . . although she was still overwhelmed by the whole situation.

Kimberley giggled while closing the door.

Getting into her own car, Cheryl stuck her key in the ignition, starting the vehicle up. She waited until Kimberley had pulled out before following behind her.