Chapter 6

Chapter Six

" Cuppa ?" Nadine asked while walking into her room and offering the girl a steaming hot mug of the liquid.

After telling Nadine everything, Cheryl had fell alseep in the her bed. The younger girl just didn't have the heart to wake her, instead she climbed in beside Cheryl, wrapping her arms around her.

" Thanks babe," the brunette said gratefully as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

Nadine sat the mug down on the bedside table before sitting down beside Cheryl. " Do ya know what your goin' to do yet ?"

" I know what I wanna do," Cheryl replied while reaching for her tea.

" And what's that ?"

After taking a sip, the Geordie began to speak. " I wanna go and speak to her. I wanna tell her I'm sorry. To be honest with you I wanna tell her a lot of things."

Nadine placed her hand on Cheryl's thigh, stroking it gently. " Then do it."

" I can't," the girl replied, her gaze falling to her lap.

" Why not ?" Nadine frowned.

A perfectly shaped tear fell from the older girls eye. " Beause she hates me."

" Nonsense !" replied Nadine, squeezing Cheryl's leg. " By the sounds of it you were in love, and however much someone hurts you . . . you can't just stop loving them."

Cheryl shook her head. " Its been nine years Nadine . . . you can easily get over someone in nine years."

" Have you got over her ?"

The Geordie wiped her newly formed tears away. " Nah," she sniffed.

Nadine smiled. " And would you say that she loved you as much as you loved her . . . all them years ago ?"

" Well she told me she loved me," Cheryl shurgged, still not convinced.

The Irish girl sighed. " Cheryl . . . I think you should at least talk to her. I'm sure she doesn't hate you babe."

Cheryl thought for a while. She knew she couldn't carry on living in the same City, knowing Kimberley lived so near by. She had to at least try. " Can I use your laptop ?"

" Ok, " Nadine replied, not really sure why she needed it.

Seeing the confusion on her friends face, Cheryl laughed. " I wanna check out the times Les Misérables is on."

Nadine squeeled, jumping off the bed. " So you'll go !"

" I'll go," the brunette replied.

The younger girl smiled while walking over to the desk by her window. " Ooh my god . . . Cheryl look !" she said, gazing out of the glass.

The Geordie climbed out of bed, quickly she walked over. " Ooh my god."

They both watched as Nicola stood against Charlie's car. She had her arms wrapped around his neck while her lips kissed his.

" Told you ! . . . They well done it last night." Cheryl laughed.

" God look at them goin' at it," Nadine replied back as the kiss turned more passionate.

" What is it ?"

Both looked down to see Robyn standing, who started giggling once she caught sight of Nicola and Charlie.

' God that girls like a phantom.'  Cheryl laughed to herself. She had a talent for just showing up, giving no indication she had even entered the same room.

Suddenly Nadine shut the blinds, causing Cheryl to look back up. " What ?"

The Irish woman laughed. Reaching her hand out she made a montion, as if she was squeezing an invisible ball.

Cheryl rolled her eyes. " I'm tellin' ya . . . that one isn't as innocent as she makes out," she laughed before picking Robyn up and giving her a kiss. " Right come on pet . . . let's get you ready."