Mighty Fall

Pete's Pov

I was right in front of an old house. It looked really dull then the rest of the neighborhood. The windows were broken and every plant was dead.

I would have knocked on the door, but it was already open. I looked inside and there was dust everywhere, how can anyone live in a place like this.

"Hello?"

"Go away please..." I heard a small voice say, I followed it upstairs.

There was a women sitting down on a chair. She had gray hairs on the side of her head and her eyes looked like she hasn't slept in days.

"Are you Dale?" I asked.

"Who's ask-" She cut herself off once she looked at me. "Oh my god... My baby boy." she said in shock.

"You recognize me?"

She got up and held her hands out, "of course, how can I forget those beautiful dark red eye's... Of course dark brown when you turn human."

"Mom, what happened?"

"I'll tell you... just let me hold you in my arms. I'd missed you so much." I wrapped my arms around her feeling her warmth. In that instant I hated my father more then ever for stealing this from me.

"You turned out gorgeous... Your father never talked about me did he?"

I shook my head, "I didn't know about you till now."

"I never did anything to him, I just wanted something else in my life. He was so controlling that I had enough, I kept my pregnancy secret from him and when he found out when you were three days old. He took you away, he cursed my life. Just because I didn't want him anymore. He ruined my life and I hate him so much."

"I do too! I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize, it's not your fault... I'm glad your actually here. Even through your half of him your part of me too and I'm happy your nothing like him" she coughed.

"Mom, we need to get you out of here. It's not good for your health."

She nodded. I carried her bridal style and took her to a near by park and sat her down on a light blue bench. "Wow your really fast... It's been a while since I been outside. I only go out for important utilities."

"I really wish things were different."

"And now they can be, I have you back."

"Yeah, and I have a underworld to rule and my love to look after."

"Your love?"

"I fell for a guy while I was here, and when my dad found out forbid me to see him."

"Someone needs to put a stop to him"she says. "Is the guy you love human?"

"Yes, and he is the most perfect human in the world."

"I would love to meet him."

"Soon, I promise." we spent half the day together, I really didn't want to leave.

Suddenly Mark came by with a worried expression.

"Mark what's wrong?"

"Your human Pete, your dad has him."