Innocence

Pete's Pov

"Hey kid glad your here. Listen I think it's best if we aren't friends anymore."

"What? Why... Is it about what happened with Brendon?" he asked.

"It might have something to do with it. But the real reason is that I don't need pity from a guy like you."

"Pity? Who said I was only hanging out with you because of Pity?"

"Why else would you hang out with me? I see the way you talk to me and the way you defend me. And I am capable of standing up for myself. I don't need you or anybody else."

"What is wrong with you. I know the type of person you are I know you don't need anyone to defend your battles especially a guy like me..."

"No you don't know the type of person I am! You don't what I am capable of."

"Then tell me who you are? Tell me that I was right about you and your not that monster everyone thinks you are."

"I'm not... For you I'm not. I don't want to be not to you..."

"Pete what-"

Before I let him say anything else I quickly smashed his lips against mine wanting to taste his innocence. To my surprise he kissed me back our lips moving perfectly against each other.

He pulled away. "We shouldn't have done that... I have a boyfriend..."

"Remember the main reason why I call you kid?"

"Yeah you said it was because of my innocence... Why did you say that?"

"Because you are innocent. I don't think Brendon has ever kissed you the way I did. And I bet he hasn't even touched you the way I want to."

"Your wrong and I don't really feel comfortable talking about my sex life with you."

"The downfall of all of this would be if I end up falling for you."

"What? No Pete I have Brendon and I can only see you as a friend nothing else. And just please forget Thus happened between us."

"You can forget, but I won't. You kissed me back and I believe you don't love Brendon the way you say you do."

"I... Shoot I have to go I'm late for class." he says getting his things heading out the door. "I'll see you later."

"Bye kid."

(It's been a while since I last updated I'm going to try to update soon and get this story really going)