One and Only

Patrick's Pov

It's seriously late out, I definitely cut my curfew. I shouldn't have been out with Joe, I always seem to let him drag me into something else then studying. He says I need to relax once in a while and just have some fun. Which I guess he has a point in.

I guess the real reason why I'm late is because I don't want to see Pete after what happened between us earlier. It felt right to kiss him back, but I have a boyfriend, Brendon and it's not fair to him.

There wasn't anybody in sight only a few lamp post were on lighting the path back into the dorms.

I was almost close to the building befor I heard laughter coming from a near direction. I was going to ignore it and move on, but I felt like I recognized that laugh. I walked towards the it.

"I love you."

That voice, it can't be him. I wanted to just turn around and leave for acting ridiculous. But I just kept walking towards that voice.

I froze up immediately. I felt like there was a huge void in my heart. Brendon was making out with Dallon.

"I love you too" I heard Brendon say. I wanted to to go up to him and yell at him for making me go through all of this. Instead I felt a hot tears coming from my eyes.

I backed away and ran all the way up to my room. I'm nothing but a joke how could I think someone like him would love me.

I wiped my tears, my sadness turning into anger. Once I reached my room I saw Pete laying on his bed with his laptop on his lap.

He looked up at me. "Hey kid..."
I walked up to him closing the laptop and throwing it onto my bed.

I got on top of him straddling his lap. Wrapping my hands around his neck, pushing his lips against mine.

I throught he would push me away, at least I was hoping he would but he didn't. Instead he kissed me back.

I pulled away. "Show me Pete, Show me. Help me forget, I don't want to be innocent anymore to you or anybody else."

"If we do this kid, there is no way I'm sharing you with anybody else... Your mine."

"Yes, yes, yes... I'm all yours, only yours" I said desperately kissing him once again wanting to forget about everything.