Help

Patrick's Pov

"Patrick what's wrong? Why are you rubbing the back of your head like that?"

"Joe can you please just let me in really need to talk to you." I moved him out of the way stepping inside of the room.

"Dude what's wrong?"

"Pete... Joe I don't know anymore, if I should believe you and everybody else or him?"

"Patrick, okay your are confusing me, What is going on?"

I signed, "I saw Pete's old room, and I don't know doubt hit me after seeing how messed up it was. I asked him if he did and..."

"Let me guess he denied everything."

I shook my head. "He didn't deny anything, but he didn't say he did it either instead he said that people like his roommate deserved what they deserve and if I had what he had I could have made Brendon pay."

"Brendon why would you make him pay for anything, he's your boyfriend."

I shook my head again. "Not anymore, He cheated on me with Dallon. I was so mad at him that I did the same thing with Pete."

"You did... Patrick, tell me you didn't sleep with that guy?"

"It was the heat if the moment, I wanted to forget about everything and Pete was there and... I practically begged him to have sex with me."

"You begged him!? Trick are you crazy?"

"No, and I don't regret what happened. I know it was wrong, and everything happened so fast, but I think I liked it."

He shook his head, there was an awkward silence between the two of us. "Why do you keep rubing the back of your head, did you bump into something?" he says wanting to look at it.

"No, and it's not important" I walking back away from him. "If it's not important then let me see!" "No Joe!" He grabbed me from my arm, making me hiss in pain. "Shit dude, your arm too!" he pulled up my sleeve looking at the marks Pete left from the previous night.

"Patrick what the fuck!"

"Joe, it nothing okay" I said pushing him away from me.

"Nothing!? That kinky bastard did that to you! And I don't want to know how many more you have. You need help, those could be infected for all we know!"

"Joe, stop I'm fine. I just came here for your help, but if you don't want to help me then I'll do it on my own" I walked toward the the door.

"Patrick wait. I'll help you just tell me what you want me too do?"

"We need to find out if Pete is the person you say he is."

"Fine, only because I want you safe and I don't want to see you with those marks again... So what do we do first?"