Interesting?

Pete's Pov

"Answer it" I said moving away from him, sitting back on my bed.

"Hey, Bren" the kid says as he opens door.

"Babe where were you? You didn't wait for me after class like always."

"Um... Well I thought you would be busy with Dallon. I didn't want to bother you."

"Oh no. Dallon was busy today so I through we could hang out?"

Wow. That's something you don't hear everyday. Your boyfriend only wanting to hang out with you because the other dude was busy. This sounds interesting.

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" he's says staring straight at me.

"Pete, Is my new roommate" the kid said.

"How? He shouldn't even have a roommate in the first place. He's nothing but a kill-"

"That's enough!" the kid tells him.

The kid, Patrick is defending me. I don't really understand people, or this kid what's so ever. I bearly know him and he barely knows me.

"Your defending him. I'm your boyfriend if anything your suppose to be on my side" Brendon says.

"I'm not on anyone's side... Just leave if your going to act this way."

"Leave? Patrick who knows if this guy wants to burn you too."

"This guy, is standing right here!" I tell him.

"Brendon stop it."

"Fine Trick, but if this guy does anything to you, don't come crying to me!" he walks out of the room, without another word.

"Sorry about that."

"No problem ki... Patrick."

The only reason why I didn't say anything was because of my own entertainment. I love seeing other people fight, for no reason. It's just so interesting. Or else I would have put that Brendon in his place. Just like I did to the rest.

"Why do you date a guy like that anyway?"

"Brendon isn't a bad person..."

"Sorry kid, but I think your boyfriend doesn't love you."

"How can you say something like that. You don't know anything about him!" he yells.

"Really? Well What I heard was that your boyfriend only came by because the other guy was to busy."

"Shut up. You don't know what Your saying. Brendon loves me and I love him."

"Love doesn't exist kid. It's not going to get you anywhere."

"How do you know that?" he asked.

"If love did exist you won't have had a fight with your boyfriend..."

"Love isn't perfect Pete, there is always ups and downs. You never liked or loved anyone before?"

"No, and I don't plan on it ever. It's a waste of time, and I never want to feel what your going through."

"And what I'm going through exactly."

"Isn't obvious kid? Your boyfriend is cheating on you with the other guy."

"No he's not! Don't say things you don't know."

"That's another reason I will never fall in love. It makes you blind."

I can't believe this kid. I thought he was smart, but he's just like the rest. It's obvious Brendon hasn't dumped him yet because he feels bad. He's leading Patrick on. And if Patrick doesn't want to believe me that's his problem. I'll just be here to get another entertainment.