Souls Never Die

Pete's Pov

When the pills effect faded away, I was back to my reality. I hated everything that was around me, I grew up here, I know. My Dad taught me everything I know and I once vowed to destroy the human race and later on many, many years from now get an offspring of my own and teach him the exact thing.

I decided to take a walk around this death valley, just to clear my head. Being stuck here for eternity is going to suck.

"Do you mine if I joined you?"

I turn around, once I heard that voice, "M...Mikey."

He smiled, "Hi Pete."

I hate the way he smiles at me, He knows what he did to me and yet He talks to me like nothing ever happens. "You shouldn't be let out, you should be burning."

"Aw Pete, can we just forget the past... And look at our future."

"There is no our future... How did you get out?"

He shrugged, "I don't really know, but I think your father had something to do with my release."

I sighed, he's probably doing all this on purpose. "I'll make sure your put back where you belong. In the mean time don't talk to me or get anywhere near me."

"It's him isn't it." He says as I walked away I turn back to him, "He's better then you have ever been."

"But he's human, which makes him weak. He'll betray you... Unlike me, Pete we can start again."

I let out a small laugh, "Your useless to my now. I don't fine you interesting anymore, your just like everyone here."

"And what about when he gets here, he'll be like me. You'll get tired of him and want another human for your entertainment."

"You don't know anything about him... and you know what I'll take you to your chamber myself." I grabbed him by the back of the neck. "Pete let go!"

"Yell all you want, no one is going to help you."

"Your father is going to get mad-"

"I'll deal with him later." I opened the door and watched as he was being sucked into darkness. I looked at one of the bodyguards, "let him out again for any reason and you'll be in there with him."

"Yes sir." he replied.

I need to calm down, and talk to my father. Why would he let out Mikey if I told him I never wanted to see him.

"Well, you never change." someone says sarcastically behind me, oh what now!

I turn around to look at the figure behind me, "it's just you." I smirked.