Gone

Patrick's Pov

Pete's gone. When the firefighters got to the burn down church they didn't fine anything or anyone. He just left me, without saying anything.

"Patrick, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine Joe. Just stressed from this entire situation."

"Yea, who wouldn't be. We had to be interrogated by the cops, Brendon is at the hospital-"

"How is he by the way?"

"He's fine, the doctor through they would have to amputate his hand because of the burn. But it looks like he's going to make it."

"That's good."

"Dude you better not be upset because of Wentz. The cops are out looking for him now and once they find him he's going behind bars, where he belongs."

"Why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

"Judging Pete like that, you didn't know him or knew what exactly what happened. If anything Brendon had it coming."

"Here we go again. Why do you protect him so much?"

"Because... Because I fell in love with him okay. I tried not to at first but things just happened."

"I can't believe you, you know he's nothing but a-"

"Watch what your going to say Joe!"

"I'm not arguing with you about him. If he's more important to you that's fine!"

"Joe!" I yelled, but he was already out the door. Fuck I really mess everything up.

I decided it was best to let him cool down. I laid down on my bed, wishing everything to be gone.

I woke up and the room was darker then before. I wonder how long I was out. I reached for the lights once I turned it on I saw a stranger in front of my bed, staring at me.

"Who... What are you doing in here?"

"Your Patrick Stump right?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't-"

"Pete sent me to you."

"Pete. Who are you?"

"I'm Pete's, let's say friend. He ordered me to come and give you these" he handed me a container, full of some type of pills.

"What are these for? Where is Pete?"

"Take two pills before you go to sleep, he will explain the rest to you until then... I'll be by your side until I am ordered back."

I was so confused, I don't know if this guy is just lying and pulling off some sort of prank.

"Just take the pills, everything will be explained. And no I'm not some guy wanting to pull a prank."

I was sure that he had read my mind.

"I'll just be outside, scream if you need anything dude."he left the room afterwards, he was cold and he didn't have any emotion.

I'll just have to see what these pills do then.

Updates that I'll I'm in the mood for right now!

Anyway I wrote a NEW PETERICK story 'MY AMERICAN PSYCHO' it's a psychotic love story about two serial killers in love.