Immortals

Pete's Pov

Mark Hoppus.

"I heard you were back."

"Yeah, what else have you heard?"

"Your finally going to be king like you wanted when you were younger... Also there was rumors about you falling in love with a human."

I chuckled, "Nothing gets passed you... I did fall in love with a human."

"So what after you become king he's coming here or your going to go up there to live while still ruling all this."

"You would make an amazing ruler, if anyone deserves it more then me. My father said a human can't be with an immortal, but I want to try to change that."

"Your father?" he said confused.

"Yeah, I mean you know the rules more then me. Humans and immortals can't be together."

He still looked in shock, "your father?!"

"YES! What's wrong?"

"Your father is possibly the worst immortal to tell you shit like that... Pete, humans and immortals can be together."

"What?"

I sighed, "Your father never told you the story on how you were born huh?"

"No, he spent time teaching me the things I know now. Eveytime I tried to talk to him about that he would change the conversation."

"Yeah, he's always been like that."

"Mark, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Pete your mother is human... When you were born your father took you away from her. He handed you over to me when you were a baby and I took care of your filthy diapers."

"Wait. Where is my mother?"

"She's still alive, your father was going to kill her. He said that your mother betrayed him, I don't know he was never specific on what really happened. She lives in the suburbs of Chicago."

"Your telling me I was closed two my mom this whole time! Why didn't you tell before."

"I'm not your father. I thought he would be the one to tell you, I guess I was wrong. Your mom lives a miserable life since she lost you."

"You have always been like a father to me..."

He chuckled, "Yeah I know. Maybe that's why your dad is jealous of me."

"I really wish, I could get out of here so I could meet her. I really need to talk to her."

"I can get you out. I'm the oldest one here and I know everything and once you turn king you could do whatever you want."

"Okay, well we need to go before the ceremony starts."

Patrick's Pov

I was out of school grounds I needed to get away from everything. Andy was close, he said it was better not to be seen together. I walked around more and more, until I heard footsteps close by, I assumed they were Andy's, but I was wrong.

I turn around and see no one, once I turned back Dehaan was right in front of me. "Mr. Dehaan, what are you doing here."

"Oh hello Patrick, just taking a small stroll around the city... I assume that's what your doing."

I nodded. Pete said to be careful of him. "Yeah, but I think it's time I go back to campus... I needed to study for a exam."

"Yeah, studying is very important" he got closer to me. I looked around for Andy, but he was no where to be seen.

"You know Patrick I always found you... Cute" he smirked.

"Cute?"

"Pete, doesn't deserve a guy like you... I'll treat you nice" he said before pinning me against a tree.

I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. I felt his hands touching my lower back. I felt his breath as he pressed his lips to mine pushing in his slimy tongue into my mouth.

Before he could do anything else he got pulled away onto the ground. "Get away from him!" Andy said.

He laughs, "Stay out of this Andy. You can get in so much trouble, with the king."

"I don't care! My duty is to protect him..."

"A human?" he looked confused at first but then smiled. "Pete's behind this! You both are so going to pay for this!" he said before disappearing.

Andy looked at me, "I think it was best you stay inside."

"What's going to happen?"

"Something tragic if I don't talk to Pete soon."

(This Story is almost at it's end)