I Don't Care

Patrick's Pov

I felt the pills slowly taking effect as I rested on my bed. I felt really relaxed, especially with all the things I've been through.

I slowly closed my eyes, before I passed out. I woke and felt two arms wrapped around my waist, I looked up and saw Pete gently kissing my forehead.

"Your awake."

"Pete... Your here."

"Yeah, for now."

"Why did you leave? Why did you leave me?"

"Patrick, I didn't want to. My father found out about us. I told him I didn't want the crown that I just wanted to stay with you. He didn't understand and now I'm forced to take it by force in order to protect you."

I held him tightly, "I don't want you to go, I want to be with you. Take me, with you."

He shook his head, "I can't do that. Patrick you have to stay here it's not safe for you down there."

"I don't care! I want to be with you... My soul is yours."

"That's not enough. My father will kill you. I don't want that, once I take the crown, we will be together again, but for know we have to wait."

"For how long?"

"I few more days, Patrick promise me you will be patient."

I nodded.

"Also becareful of Dehaan, he works for my father and I have no doubt he'll be looking after you."

I nodded again, I leaned in slowly pressing my lips against his. He kissed back desperately. I opened my mouth giving him entrance he licked the roof of mouth I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

We broke the kiss naturally, he smiled at me "I really can't wait to have you in my arms again, instead of in a dream."

"Pete I do not want to wake up."

"You have to. Once you wake up the pills will disappear, Andy will be taking care of you until then... Now close your eyes."

"No, Pete-"

"Do it."

I sighed and closed my eyes knowing I won't be able to change his mind.

"Now count to three" he said as I felt another kiss on my forehead.

"One... Two... Three."

I woke up once again, this time back in my dorm. I was no longer asleep and Pete was no longer here.

(Hi... So this chapter was deleted and it didn't not turn out how I wanted it the first time. I still hope you guys enjoyed!

Also Happy Thanksgiving I love you everyone!!

Ixel631:);)