PART 2: My Souls Are In Hell

Pete's Pov

I woke up to the sound of laughter and screaming. I looked at my surroundings a group of people all watching me.

"Our Future king has awaked!" future king? It took me a minute to notice I was back home, in hell. And these were not people, but souls that were placed here, for their sins.

"Sir, your finally awake... You were out cold."

"Andy?"

"Yes sir?"

"I couldn't recognize you."

"Yeah, well you were gone, I decided to grow out my beard, sir."

"Oh... Andy why are you calling me sir? I told you to call me Pete."

"Orders from your father, he says it's improper to call a future king by his first name... I'm only just a slave here."

"My father. Where is he?"

"In his Chamber... Now waiting for you."

I went to my dad's chamber, Andy once again following me, by my side. It felt weird, having him by my side again, but he has to be in case I need him for anything.

"You can't come in your in father is busy."

"This is more important..." I said trying to get through.

"Move Gabe! I rule over you and everyone else in this hell hole." I pushed him onto the ground getting through the door. "Stay here Andy."

"As you wish, sir."

"Gabe I thought-" he cut himself off once he saw it was me. "Your awake, I've been waiting for you."

"You sure, because your little helper was saying something different."

"You know Gabe, only does what he's told... Besides we're not here to talk about him."

"Why did you bring me back here? You know I don't want the crown anymore!"

"Because you don't want it is because your back here. There is no way I'm having my only son become a mortal human!"

"It's something that I already decided, I'm just telling you."

"You know you'll never be like one of them."

"I know that I'm condemned to be like this for eternity, but that's not going to stop my to be with the one that I love."

He laughed, "love...You really are pathetic if you think I'm going to let that happened... Actually I plan on sending a few of my men to pay your 'lover' a little visit."

"Don't you-"

"Remember who's in charge here! I'll make sure that human die and sent to purgatory for the rest of eternity."

"You won't hurt him, as long as I'm around."

"Yeah, I know. That's way I made sure you can't go to the human world, sooner or later you'll go back to your senses. And with the human out of th way, it will be like he never existed. Actually tonight is his last night alive."

I knew I had no choice, once he had something in his head it was impossible to get out. There is no way I'm not letting him get near Patrick.

"I...I'll take the place of being the new king, just don't do anything to him. I'll even forget about his existence and stay here...never setting foot in the human world again."

"Fine last chance Pete, fail me again and I'll make you kill that bastard in front of everyone."