What You Think

Patrick's Pov

I walked inside the dorm seeing Pete laying down on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Hi..."

"Hey kid" he says not looking at me.

"I thought you had class today?"

"Yeah, but I didn't feel like going today, why do you ask?"

"No, it's just your always in here."

"Kid, if you haven't noticed I'm not really liked around the campus. Everyone believes all that said about me. I think you do to since you want me out."

"No I don't, and you shouldn't care what people think."

"I don't care what they think. Besides there is nothing to do outside anyway."

"Well I was thinking of going out for lunch... Do you maybe want to join me?"

"Are you asking me out?" he says looking at me.

"Um... Well no... I..." I felt my face heat up. I have no idea what to say.

He chuckled. "I'm joking kid, just let me get my shoes on... You know now that I think about it you look cute when you blush."

I couldn't help but blush even more. Why I'm I even blushing in the first place?

"Come on kid let's go."

We walked outside there were a lot more people out now. I felt like many of them were starting at us.

"Kid, you okay?"

"Yeah... It's just so many people."

"If you don't want to-"

"No. Pete I invited you out for lunch and that's exactly what were going to do."

We walked out into the parking lot. I know there were a few people whispering behind our backs. But I didn't care either did Pete.

"So my car or yours?" he asked.

"Um... Let's take your car" I said.

He nodded in response and opened the passenger door for me once we got to his car. "Thank you" I said getting in.

"Okay kid, were too?" he says as he starts the car.

Brendon's Pov

"Brendon dude it must suck, to loose your boyfriend to Pete Wentz."

"What are you talking about Jordan?"

"Half the school saw your boyfriend and Wentz going out on what it looks like a date. Someone saw Wentz opening the door for him and he was smiling."

"That's not true Patrick would never..."

"Dude I saw it, they went somewhere outside the campus...and if you don't believe me then go find out." He walked away somewhere else.

I instantly grabbed my phone and dialed Patrick's phone. No answer just voicemail. He always answers when I call.

I walked straight to his dorm knocking at the door. "Patrick open up!" No answer.

"Hey Brendon."

"Dallon... What are you doing here?"

"Well I saw you walking here so I decided to follow you... I heard about Patrick."

"Wow... Is the rumor going around so quickly?"

He nodded. "I really don't see why you care through. You never pay attention to him anyway."

"He's my boyfriend, of course I care about him!"

"Now he's your boyfriend. When he is hanging around with some other dude."

"I don't have time for this right now Dallon."

"What are you jealous?"

"If I am or not that's not your problem" I said storming off.