This Is My Confession 2

Pete's Pov

"What about Dehaan?"

"Dehaan, is no one important. He became Dean because of my father, the only thing he did was get me out of that mess. Of course I didn't need him, I could have handled everything myself. Even when I don't like to use my power."

"So your father is the ruler?"

"For now, but when I go back home I'm taking back the crown ... But I have a reason to stay for a while longer."

"What's that?"

"You. I guess I didn't want to leave this place until I found something interesting."

I wrapped my arms around him, with no intention of letting him go. "Can I ask you something now?"

"What is it?"

"I told you who I was, why aren't you... Freaked out or anything?"

He looked at me with 'are you serious look'. "was I suppose to be? You know ever since I met you I wasn't scared of you at all, even with the rumors... What are you trying to do here Pete?"

"Nothing, it's just you know what I'm capable of. I sometimes can't control myself-"

"You wouldn't hurt me."

"I have before."

"On accident. I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose, and if your telling me all this to push me away it's not going to work."

"That's the last thing I want to do. Your soul is mine, even if you don't want me to keep it."

"It's yours" he kissed me one more time before unwrapping himself from my arms.

"What are you doing?"

"It's already morning Pete. I have to go see Joe, he might be worried since he doesn't know about all this... And for his sake I don't plan on telling him."

"So what excuse are you going to make for me."

"I'll figure it out-"

"Just stay here. There is no need for you to go, I mean your stuff is all here."

"I'll be back Pete. Let me just fix all of this okay?"

I nodded. "Fine I'll be here."

He kissed me one more time before heading out the door. I had a bad feeling about letting Patrick go, but I didn't know what it was. I should keep an eye out just in case.