Mr. Dehaan

Patrick's Pov

I can't believe Pete. Why would he say something like that. He doesn't know anything about me or Brendon.

Brendon wouldn't cheat on me. He said he'd never do anything that would hurt me. Pete probably just said that because he was angry.

"Patrick... Patrick...?"

I looked up at Joe. "Um... What?"

"Dude you okay? I've called your name more then five times... What's up?"

"I had another conflict with Brendon."

"Let me guess, Dallon again?"

"No... Um more like Pete Wentz."

"What?!"

"Joe, Pete Wentz is my new roommate and Brendon freaked out about it."

"What?!... I would too, Patrick that guy can hurt you."

"Joe, I don't believe that and you shouldn't either."

"Not until you prove me otherwise."

I sighed. It was really a beautiful day out in campus, not many people around. I looked around and spotted Mr. Dehaan the Dean of the college.

"Maybe I can... follow me" I said standing up walking towards Mr. Dehaan.

"Hello Mr. Dehaan."

"Patrick, Joe how are you gentalman doing today?"

"Good. I need to ask you something."

"Yes, anything."

"Its about Pete Wentz..."

"Wentz, what happened this time."

"Nothing... Well I-"

Joe sighed. "Nothing, Pete is your roommate."

Mr. Dehaan looked at me confused.

"That's what we want to talk to you about. Since you know everything that happens around the school. You could please tell us about Pete's old roommate."

"I wish I could tell you, but no one really knows what happened that day. The police are still trying to investigate."

"What is there to investigate, everyone on campus knows Pete did it" Joe tells him.

"Mr. Trohman we don't know that for a fact. Pete was not there during the incident."

"I still believe that he did it. And I don't want Patrick going through that."

Mr. Dehaan looked at me. "Is there something wrong with Pete being your new roommate?"

"No nothing is wrong, Joe is just exaggerating."

"No I'm not. Is there anyway Patrick could move out or..."

"Stop Joe. There is no reason for me to move out, I'm happy where I am."

"Mr. Dehaan!" someone called out.

"Okay, I'm coming" he tells them. "Listen, just don't let rumors get to you. And if we find out Pete Wentz had something to do with the incident, I'll be the first one to have him arrested, Okay?"

We nodded.

Well that could have gone better then I expected.

"Why didn't you agree to move out!"

"Joe leave it alone. Pete won't hurt me okay" I said walking back to my dorm.

"Yeah well, his last roommate could have through that also!"