Not Wanting To Loose You

Patrick's Pov

Kid?

Why couldn't I get that word out of my head. I mean Pete can't be much older then me if we are both in college. Come to think of it why should I care.

I should be worried about what my boyfriend is doing. Hanging out more with his best friend then me. I will admit I'm jealous, I don't want to lose Brendon.

I instantly felt two arms around me. "Hey Patrick."

I turned around "Brendon, What are you doing here."

"Can't a guys see his own boyfriend?"

"I thought you were busy with Dallon?"

"I am. Actually I'm just here to borrow one of your pencils. Dallon and I have a test tomorrow and we're studying together."

"Dallon... Always Dallon. Why can't you guys just study on your own? Its like Dallon is your boyfriend and not me!"

"Trick don't be ridiculous. I'm studying with Dallon because it's a lot easier he knows more then I do."

"Then study with me?"

He shook his head. "We don't have the same classes Trick, besides I don't get angry when you study with Joe."

"You know that Joe is like my brother. But Dallon... I don't know anything about him."

"Drop it Patrick."

"How would you like it if I started hanging around with some other guy?"

"Like who... We both know you don't have many friends."

It really hurt when he said that. "Just... Go."

He grabbed two of my favorite pencils and left without another word.

It was hard to concentrate after that. I didn't have the mind to write my five page essay.

Then I started thinking. What if I did start hanging around with another guy someone Brendon wouldn't imagine.

I heard a knock on my door.
"Patrick you there dude?"

"Yeah Joe, the door is open."

"Hey dude what's up?"

"Nothing just doing my five page essay."

"You sure. You don't look like you have much done. And usually your done by now."

I signed. "Brendon and I had a fight."

"What. Why?"

"He's just been hanging out with this guy named Dallon a lot and I feel ignored."

"That doesn't sound like him."

"I know and every time I want to hang out with him he's busy with Dallon."

"Then why don't we hang out a lot and when he wants to be with you you could say your busy with me."

"He says he doesn't feel anything if I'm with you. So I told him what if I had someone else."

"Did you have anyone in mind?"

"Well I did meet this guy today..."

"Really who?" he says with excitement.

"You might have heard of him... Is name is Pete Wentz."

He face turned pale. And the excitement rushing out of his head.

"Joe what's wrong?"