Curiosity Killed The Cat

Patrick's Pov

I'm such an idiot. Today is possibly the worst day of my life. I just need to relax, I can't go back into the dorm, Pete's there and he is one of the few people I really don't want to see. And there is no reason for me to be out in the city. Maybe I'll just walk around the school, hopefully I don't see Brendon like I did last time.

While I'm on my walk, I wanted to stop thinking, but that seemed impossible, with all these people around here. I was stared at by a few, what's this schools problem don't they have anything better yo do.

"Hey, your Patrick Stump Brendon's ex right?" a guy says walking up to me.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Is it true that he dumped you because you were out fucking that psycho Pete Wentz."

"No, it's not and mind your own business. Pete is not a Psycho!" I said walking away.

"Hey everyone, he admitted it. Patrick Stump had sex with the psycho Pete Wentz."

You got to be kidding me, this is by far the worst day of my life. I look around and people start giving me kissy faces. I decided to run into a building to avoid anyone from the outside.

I look around and it was empty, a building full of empty rooms. I walk around and all you hear the sound of my shoes.

I kept on walking through the hall, still empty no one around. I didn't know if I should be in here or not, but the doors were open.

I walked until I came across a black door, it looked burnt up it was open open a bit. Letting my curiosity get the better of me I push the door open all the way looking inside. Everything almost in ash it we nothing but black, and it smelt really disgusting. Can this been Pete's old room?

"You shouldn't be in here young fella."

I turn around quickly, looking at an older man.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare ya, I'm Bill one of the school's maintenance and I don't think it's safe to be in a room like that."

"Do you know what happened? Why is this building so empty compared to the rest?" I said stepping out.

"Something about a boy being burnt alive I think... and many of the students refused to stay in this building after that."

This is the room Joe and everyone else was talking about. The room that spred all those rumors about Pete. I looked at it again, all the damage and I can't believe He would do something like this.

I thank Bill and head towards Mr. Dehaan's office. "Sir please can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure Patrick, have a seat What can I help you with?"

"It's about the investigation about Pete Wentz is there anything new?"

"No, nothing everything is still coming up empty. Why so interested now Patrick?"

"I saw the room.. and I don't know why it just made my doubt about Pete. Made me think if everyone else was right about him."

"Patrick if you don't feel comfortable bring roommate's with Pete after what you witness I could move you or him?"

"No, I don't think it's necessary. Pete hasn't really done anything wrong to me. And maybe I'm just exaggerating and letting all of this get to me... I'm sorry if I wasted your time.

"Not at all, I'm here to help students like you and I'm glad you came here to talk about it. If there are any new leads I'll tell you."

"Thank you."

I need to talk to Pete, maybe if I hear it from him. I'll be able to let this all go.

(PLEASE READ:
I Plan On Writing A Part Two. I've got ideas on how I want it all to go might be posted later on today or around the week. Also NEW PETERICK Stockholm Syndrome so please read and support)