Will You Stay Away Forever? 2

Start from the beginning

“I’m fine! See?” She grinned, looking him in the eyes. “All is well.” She took him in her arms, rocking him.

She’s fantastic.

“How’s Melody?” Chloe asked sadly while breathing heavily, trying to calm down. “Or did they break up?”

I shook my head, “She’s a train wreck.” I told her honestly.

“I can’t believe it.” She sighed, mourning the death of a loved one while holding the miracle of life.

I missed her.

I didn’t know if I could handle being around her. I could tell that she had changed, matured.

When we first hooked up, it was based on physical attraction, and then I got to know her character. I discovered how smart and witty she was.

I wanted her.

 “Brian you are more than welcome to come by my place anytime you, I would love to have you as my guest.” She offered.

Her use of the word “love” tore me to shreds.

“Chloe, I can’t-“ I tried rejection her offer.

“Please, it’s the least I can do.” Chloe looked into my eyes hopefully.

There was no way in hell I’d step foot in her house anytime soon, not with what I’ve just found out.

What if her family came by? Her parents are some important people, I didn’t want to embarrass her.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea?” I hesitated.

Chloe nodded decisively. 

I ran my hands down my legs, “Thanks.”

Her sleek locks of fair hair fluttered in the wind, taking my breath away.

I couldn’t take my gaze off her. Chloe’s large, ocean green eyes burnt into me, taking me to places I almost forgot existed within me.

I yearned for every bit of her.

“Do I need a to come in a suit?” I smirked, trying not to act suspicious.

“Of course not!” She chuckled, “Just wear something nice.” She said against Adrian’s cheek and he kissed her back.

Her plump, perfectly shaped lips curled while she talked, mesmerizing me.

They had the same mouth.

I smiled.

You motherfucking dick!” I yelled, storming into Jade’s patio and looking for Matt.

He was chilling with Zack and Johnny, they all stared at me blankly.

“Why the fuck didn’t you tell me she had a kid?!” I leapt at him, feeling totally betrayed.

Matt was taken aback, clearly not expecting me to snap like that, “Relax!” Matt pushed me away, “Jade asked me n-“

Bullshit!” I cut him off, “Three years! You had three fucking years to tell me she had a kid! Dammit Matt, what happened to ‘bros before hoes!?” I claimed, raising three fingers in the air

“First off, she’s no hoe-“

“It’s not the point!! You withheld that shit from  me!” I accused him.

“Wait,” Zack burst in, processing the information, “Chloe’s a milf?” He grinned goofily.

“Aww are her boobies all saggy?” Johnny pouted childishly, clinking glasses with Zack.

“No! She’s perfect!” I told them angrily, “She’s fucking gorgeous.” I sighed and flopped into the armchair, running my hands down my face.

“Is she married or something?”  Zack asked, popping potato chips into his mouth and drinking them down with his beer.

“Yes-Maybe…I’ve no idea! Matt where the fuck is your bride? I need to sort this crap out!” I panicked.

“Three you say, huh?” Johnny scratched his scruffy chin, “Maybe it’s yours!” He said jokingly.

“Yeahhh!” Zack played along, “And she ran for her life.” He snored.

What?!” I exclaimed, completely horrified, I never even though of that option.

“I gotta tell you Brian,” Zack chewed his crisps loudly, “If you were the father of my kid, I’d escape to the other side of the world too.” He chuckled.

“Dudes, relax!” Matt laughed, barging in. “Stop teasing him, I think he’s gonna hurl.” Matt laughed, looking at my shocked expression.

“B-but…” I stuttered, “We were always safe!” I said desperately.

“I dunno what about Chloe, but Jewel always complains that the birth-control makes her boobs ache…So I always make sure she takes her pill….” Johnny giggled, probably thinking of Jewel’s boobs.

“Maybe they liked it spontaneous!” Zack seductively raised his eyebrows up and down.

Dammit!” I snapped, resting my head on my knees, “This is fucking messed up! She was all smiles and calm! Why would she act that way if I was the father!?”

“Diversion, duuuuh!” Zack rolled his eyes drunkenly.

“Ok so what’s our theory? Brian knocks Chloe up so she runs for her fucking life?” Johnny slurred, addressing Zack.

Approved.” Zack gave Johnny thumbs up.

“You two are fucking idiots! Brian they are drunk off their asses…” Matt sighed, handing me a beer.

I pushed the beer away and jumped to my feet, “I’m going to bed.” I said, getting the fuck out of there.

 ___________________________

Please vote and comment with your ideas!