Chapter 46

Hailey's P.O.V

I got Ryder brother's name in the dip and I had no idea what to get him.

He was really smart so I decided I'd get him a calculator .But what's the use of the calculator when you basically know everything .

I would get him a truck but that's for younger children.

"Ryder ,what could I get your br.... I mean what does your brother like ?"

"Not many things actually .He's a weird child ,if you haven't noticed .But he does like carnivals and he has always wanted a puppy ."

PUPPY!

"Speaking of which what things do you like ?"Ryder asked .

"Haven't I already told you this ?"

"Yes but you learn something new about yourself everyday ,tell me what you've realized you wanted ."

"Okay something new would have to be chocolate and maybe ... jewelry . "

"So , you like chocolate ?"

"Yes ,yes I do ."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Puppy shopping is really hard if I say so myself .

Who knows which color Logan would like best .

Which dog personality he likes .

But the sad thing is I can't ask him a single question because he's so smart he would immediately suspect me .

I was walking through the mall when I saw a store 'Pets-R-Us '.

Just the thing I need .

"Hello ma'am ,how may I help you ?"

"Hello, I 'm looking for a puppy that a kid would love .Bear in mind he is very smart .I don't know how that would be useful but anyways ."

"What is his age ?"

"6."

"Okay ,right this way ma'am ."

I followed her to a section of cute puppies .

I think I'll get one myself .

"Which would you like ? For a smart young boy these puppies would be very easy to train . It might take these puppies a matter of minutes to learn tricks. "

"I will have the white puppy with black paws  ma'am ."

"That will be $50 ma'am ."

"That's not nearly all .I 'll have a leash , 2 dog bowls ,one for food and one for water ,and a mobile cage . "

"Woah ! That will be at least $300 . "

"Goodness !"

"The cage alone is $200 .It's mobile ma'am ."

"Okay ,I'll take it ."

"I can give you a discount of 10%. "

"Great !"

"That would be $270 ."

I handed her the cash and soon left to buy wrapping paper .

Ryder's P.O.V

Jewelry .She likes jewelry and chocolate .

Pandora!

I'll buy her a charm bracelet at Pandora and a necklace to match .

I rushed into the Pandora store .It was CROWDED .Well that's what you get for last minute shopping .

That's if last minute shopping is 2 weeks before Christmas .

There was no one to help me ,since it was so packed .

I looked at the displays of watches and rings and imagined myself marrying Hailey ,in a few years .

I imagined her in her white gown coming down the isle ,maybe alone .Me ,standing at the altar with my grin plastered on my face .

My brain fast forward to the part where the priest said 'you may kiss the bride ' It would be magical .

I soon came back to reality and my eyes fell on the perfect charm for Hailey ,with the perfect necklace sitting next to it .

Oh how she would love it .

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys !Wassup !

Did you like the chapter ?

Hope you did !

Merry 14 days to Christmas .

Did it ever occur to you that 2016 was 20 days away ?

Well Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night .