Chapter 12~~The mystery

Hailey's P.O.V

I was angry. Angry with myself for liking Ryder. I was sad. Sad that he didn't like me back.I was disappointed. Disappointed with myself for not being able to unlike him. I was ashamed. Ashamed that my first like was a jerk. I was pissed of with myself. Pissed of with myself because I couldn't stop crying.

The only thing I wasn't, was happy . Who would be.

I wanted to hate Ryder but I couldn't bring myself to it. He was trying to tick me off, as if what he did wasn't enough. He goes around 'playing around 'with Sasha. I hope his wish came true. I hope they get together.

I felt lonely. My mother wasn't company enough . Ryder ,I hated him.

I needed a best friend and I needed a best friend fast. But, someone explain to me how the nerd of the school could make friends. Explain how the century's slob would accomplish that. I couldn't even land a fake boyfriend far the less a best friend? Never!

*-*-*-*-*

Ryder's P.O.V

Imagine my shock when Sasha busts into my room and is all demanding and shit. Well, yh we played around a bit. The window was open so I guess Hailey heard and probably saw.

I think I went over board with the whole jealousy thing. I'm quite happy she's jealous but I probably went to far. I took my anger off on her. After hearing Logan snitch on me I got pissed off. I thought little man had my back with my little secret but then again he always tells me 'trust no man cause everyone is proven untrustworthy till proven trustworthy. '

I guess he's still unworthy of my trust.

*-*-*-*-*
Mysterious P.O.V

I liked the girl from the first time I laid eyes on her but I didn't want to take advantage of her state. So I had to leave. She was tempting. She was hot. But they called her the nerd of the century.

Little did she know she was envied by most. She was appealing to every eye. So...I did a little stalking. Though I didn't get a Facebook account I got her name from some popular dude on the last day of school. Yes,I got her number too!

I punched in the numbers on my black, chevron ,Samsung galaxy S6 .

"Hello? Who is it? "Her voice was hoarse and it sounded like she was crying for years.
I didn't quite think this through though. What would I say? Hi ,I'm attracted to you and would like to meet up at Starbucks? No! No! No! I'm not crazy.

"Hello. Um ,I go to your school. I'm attracted to you and eh want to meet at Starbucks sometime. "I said the exact same thing. Stupid, stupid head.

"Who am I speaking with? "She questioned.

"I am..... "

~~~~~~~~~
Kind of a cliffhanger huh?

This is 269 more words more than my usual guys.

Till Wednesday.