Chapter 31~~Jealousy

Sasha's P.O.V

Hailey and Ryder? Couldn't be! Acting all couple-y couple-y. Holding hands! Catching MY attention . People are to pay attention to me not the boyfriend stealing, slut.

I'm meant to have the bad boy kiss me and hold my hand! I'm supposed to have the attention! Not that brat.

I hate that b*tch!

I'm gonna get her back! I'm gonna get that whore back.

...............

Hailey's P.O.V

"Sit on my lap. " Ryder said.

"We've done enough PDA for the day. "

"No, we haven't. I've got to make people know you're mine! "

"Well I've got enough attention for a freaking year. I don't want anymore . I swear if looks can kill every girl would have already killed me. "

"They're jealous! Simple. "

"Okay, I'll give you one kiss and nobody sits on anybody. "

"A 2 minute kiss. "

"Deal! "

He slammed his lips onto mine hungrily. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I quickly obliged. Our tongues fought for dominance.

Obviously Ryder won.

I slowly raised my leg over his lap, trapping him under me.

"Get a room! "Someone shouted.

Ryder flipped them the bird and continued.

I pulled away soon after leaving us both wanting more. "Two minutes. "I replied .

.....................

Sasha's pov

I watched them from the my table practically sucking each others faces off

Uggg I hate that damn girl she just had to come between Ryder and I.

That should be me on Ryder's lap talking and sucking off his face.

I mean I have everything she has and even more.

"Uggg"

"Um Sasha your face is turning red "one of my followers said

I didn't even bother to learn their names because that wasn't important to me.

"Sorry you had to see that, anyways I have something to do " I quickly said I'm going out of the cafeteria as fast as I could .

I went to the art room (luckily the teacher was not there ) stole some spray paint and headed for Hailey's locker.

...............

Hailey's P.O.V

Walking to my locker I saw a word written in bright red paint and everyone who passed by laughing .

'Slut '

I looked at the crowd and saw Sasha way to the back smirking at me .

It must be her ! The person who vandalizes my locker.

But her name is Sasha. I.S.F?

I don't care!

I walked up to Sasha and slapped her across her face, leaving my hand print on  her face.

Sasha stumbled a bit "who the hell. do you think you are? Slut? "

"I'm the slut? You're the one who would open her legs to anything with two legs! "

What have I done!

I ran off to the bathroom, opened a stall and cried. I sat on the floor sulking.

I might have had just flushed my future down the toilet!

~~~~~

School starts tomorrow so here's the deal

Updates on

*Wednesdays
&
*Fridays

Sorry it's a lot less but that's how it's going to be from now.