Chapter 11~~Silent snitch

Hailey's P.O.V

"What are you doing downstairs? Get back upstairs and study! " my mother shouted.

I quickly grabbed the bottled water and apple that I could and scurried upstairs.

I had just settled in when one of Ryder's famous pebbles hit my windowI ignored it as usual.

Soon after I heard the window cracking open . I saw a leg, then another, then a stomach, and then boom Ryder's head.

"What are you doing here Ryder? "I asked uninterested.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do to you? "

"Nothing, I just choose to ignore you. You blackmail me 24/7 and I'm supposed to be all smiles huh? "

"Don't lie to me Haley. I know this is not about blackmail. It's about something else."

"How would you know? "

"Because you always come around after having one of your Ryder - is - blackmailing -me hissy fits. It's been two weeks. "

"Get out! "

"I'm not leaving until you tell me Why! You know what, don't tell me and I'll post it.I'll post the pictures.  "He's being so amateur.

"Fine! You kissed a girl and I got angry Okay! Better now! "

"So what, I kissed a girl. Big deal. It's my life, I'm free to do what I want ,be it kissing, playing around in the bedroom, I'm free to do what I want. My mother can't stop me and so can't you . So get some bricks, build a bridge and get over it. You have no control over me! It's the other way around. Okay! "

"Get! Out!" I screamed.

He opened the window and left. I turned my body around on the bed and cried. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ryder's mother {Elizabeth }'s P.O.V

"Mom ."Logan whispered.

"Yes. "I played along with the little boy.

"Ryder... "he kept looking behind himself "Ryder's spying... "he turned again "spying on Hailey ..."again he turned "he has pictures of her body ...on his cellular device. "

"What! "I screeched.

"Keep it down mother, he'll strangle me. I've only lived on this earth for 1...2...3...4...5...6 years "he counted on his fingers "I've got all my life to live mother,  I've got all my love to give. I've got so many things to see. Imagine if he strangles me.  " I laughed. He looked really worried.

"I won't tell him buddy, he won't find out. "

"Pinky promise. "

"I cross my heart and hope to die. "

"I said pinky promise mummy. "

"Pinky promise buddy. "

He chuckled and walked away shaking his head.

I can't believe Ryder began this again. It's the reason we moved. Spying on girls then ruining their lives. Blackmailing them. Making them do things that the innocent girls would never even dream of and after all he still posts it. He makes those beautiful girls lives a living hell . He takes pleasure in doing them such. But how did Logan find out ?

All I know is I have to put an end to this without Logan getting the message ,I sold him out.

*-*-*-*-*-

  Sasha's P.O.V (INTRODUCED IN CHAPTER 4 ~~FAKE RELATIONSHIP. )

"Remember the new boy? Ryder?" I asked Hannah .

"Yeah. "

"He's hot. You think we should hook up? "

"Yh, you'd be the perfect couple. "

"Don't you think he hangs around nerdy a little to much. " Emily responded.

"Who? The ugly shit. "Janice replied.

"Yes the ugly shit. "Hannah said.

"I'm going to put an end to it. "

"Where does he live? "

"Just down the street. "

"Later today, we'll go. "

*later*

We were here. It wasn't anything to brag about. It looked like complete trash. It was disgusting. Who ever thought red and off white went together .

I knocked on the door and was greeted by an old-fashioned housewife.

"Are you Hailey? "She asked.
"No,Sasha. Are you the housewife? "

"No."

"Nanny? "

"No. "

"Butler? "

"No."

"Then what are you! "I nearly screamed.

"The …mother. "

"What type of house has a mother opening the door. Paupers. "

I stepped in and walked upstairs. I didn't know where I was heading but all I knew was this house was a dump.

I opened a door to find a little boy playing with trucks. Ewe. I hate kids. They disgust me.Like old people.

I opened another room and found who I was looking for.Ryder was sprawled out on his bed looking as hot as ever . I stepped inside and walked over to his bed .

"What are you doing in here Sasha? "He asked.

I walked closer to him and began kissing him.

We picked off from there I guess.

~~~~~~~~
I was requested longer chapters and 400 more words is a lot . Believe me it is.

Okay kiddos.

Next update: Sunday,if not before.

I really thought I update this already. I'm so sorry. Nobody's perfect I guees.