Chapter 43

"Ryder I've already turned the blind eye to it for long enough! "

"Baby, we don't have to do this! "I knew it was making him uncomfortable but we had to do this.

" You know we do. "

"Fine! "

"Who could possibly be it! "

"Anyone ."

"Why don't we go to the principal? "

"Okay."he sighed .

*-*-*

"Sir we just want to see the security cameras for hall 8, November 1st . "

"That's not my question. My question is why do you want to see it. "

"Oh, umm my locker  has been vandalized for quite a bit of time, it didn't really matter but what ticked me off was what I saw, sir. "

"Hurry the f*ck up man, my girlfriend doesn't have all day here! "Ryder shouted.

"Ryder, don't be like that . Okay ."I said while rubbing my hands up and down his bicep, slowly calming him down.

I placed a quick kiss on his lip then we were invited to see the tape.

I was a short tape but we finally saw it.

It went a little like this ...

---beginning of tape ---

"Go get the paint in the art room! "Sasha said.

"Sure thing. "Emily, at least I think, said.

Daniel came rushing down the corner "Hey babe! "He said while kissing …scratch that ...sucking face with Sasha.

"I'm back! "Emily said.

Sasha pulled out the pictures of me naked and handed it to Daniel to go hang up on the walls, while she spray painted the words on my locker.

"I'm so sorry I'm late "said a rather familiar voice. IVORY!

She too started hanging up (naked me's) on the wall .

How could she be so two faced!

I never imagined!

---end of tape ---

"Well we have a culprit. ".

"What were those things she was hanging up? "the principal asked.

"Naked pictures of me or as I like to call it naked me 's. "

"Where did she get them? "

"I don't know. "I said sarcastically while looking at Ryder. The principal was obviously oblivious to my sarcasm.

"This is no laughing matter. The police must get involved .When did this vandalizing of your locker begin?  "

"Probably a month ago ."

"The police will be contacted right away. Sasha might get charged . She might even go to the police!   "

"Well, umm... Thank you sir. "I said nicely.

Ryder and I turned and then left.

…………

"Who would have ever thought? "I questioned .

"I didn't! "Ryder said "don't worry babe you'll get over that, right? "Ryder asked a bit uncertain.

"Right! "

"Babe I'll be sleeping with you tonight. "

"What! Oh gosh, you're a rapist! "

"I'm not! Oh, not like that. I will be sleeping in your bed tonight "

"Oh sure! Why not! "

"What's with all the joy? "

"It's just that,that  house is so lonely, and I'm there all by myself!It's so creepy! I hear all the noises and a little company would be great!  "

"Well from now on I'll be sleeping with you. "

"You keep saying it.. "

"I'll be sleeping on the same bed with you from now on. "He said as he kissed my nose.

"Why don't we go to the park! Where you will buy me cotton candy!  "

"Always my money! Guess what, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. I'm just kidding, Let's go baby.  "

"Yay! "

-*-*-*

That's all for now folks!

See you next time .