Chapter 4. Fake relationship

Since I actually feared the pictures getting on the web I took a day off of work and bought the clothes for Ryder. Obviously on his money.

We haven't spoke for two weeks. Not that I'm complaining .But I'm just a little scared of him posting it. It would really puncture a hole in my future.

I was sitting in my room studying for upcoming tests when I heard a pebble-like thing hit my window.

Eh,probably just from the tree.

Peck

Peck

Peck

That's enough. I opened my window and a skittle hit my chest.

I'm pretty damn sure I don't have a skittle tree.

I looked ahead instead of above only to see Ryder throwing another skittle at me.

"HEY! What was that for?'' I questioned .

"Finally, I thought you were sleeping in there.Down to business, from now on you're my girlfriend. "

"Not this again.Why? "

"I need to make Sasha jealous. After that I'm done with you. "

"Sasha, school slut? "

"Yes. "

"You know what I don't give a shit. Post it. Show the world it. In fact , get it on CNN news.I don't care anymore.But I swear on my father's grave I will not submit to your dumb threat. "

"If you insist. "He did some tapping on his phone's screen "You still have one last chance. "He shoved his phone as far as it could get across the two windows, the 'POST' button big and bold.

I can't let him do it .My reputation would go down the drain. My mother would disown me.Everyone would think I was a slut.

"I hate you Ryder! "

"Tomorrow ,you ride with me."

I slammed my window shut trying to ignore this bullshit .

******
2 a.m.

I let the tears all out. I don't want to be Ryder's girlfriend. I don't want to be called his one week stand . I hate that prick.

What if after all of this he still posts it.

I'll kill him! I'll make him suffer!

I hope this doesn't last long.

I don't want to play pretend with Mr.Bad boy.

If my mother finds out, I'm dead !

Yes! I'll tell her . She'll kill me. No more having to deal with my twat of a neighbor.

I let out a high pitched scream through my pillow but yet still it became a muffled one.

Okay so here is my plan

I'll tell my mother , and then when I do ,she will kill me ,and then when she does ,I'll die. Great huh.

My eyelids started to drop. Soon after I was fast asleep.

*****
"Hey babe."Ryder said before I entered his vehicle.

"Let's just get this shit over. "

" Oh someone's in a sour mood ."

I ignored him and moved on with my life.

I wore a blue shirt , pants , and my glasses .

When we arrived at the school the hard thing was stepping out . Ryder had so many girls outside of his vehicle already awaiting his arrival.

I did it. I stepped out . It was the hardest thing ever. I didn't know these girls were so strong. You would literally need 1000 pounds of muscle in your arm to get them all out of your way.

The moment I actually stepped out whispers were heard everywhere even from the inside of the school's building, which was a good few feet away.

"Who is that? "

"She's hideous! "

"Geesh ,she should ease up on the ugliness. "

"I've never seen someone who ,so much resembles a frog. "

"She looks like a vehicle drove over her face."

I walked to the school ignoring everything. From rude comments, to glares,to Ryder .

I made my way to my locker grabbed my books for U.S history.

I sat down in the extreme front and began memorizing the presidents and when they reigned.

Class doesn't start. Not for another 20 minutes. The silence was great yet a bit creepy. I loved it.

15 minutes in my quiet peace and I just hard to be disturbed.

" I've been looking everywhere for you! "Ryder said.

" Here's the deal Haley . If we're going to do this we're going to do this right ,so you're going to act like my girlfriend and like a good one . I can't have a girlfriend who runs away from me. That's never happened in the history of having girlfriends. And it's going to stay so ."

" I get it. I get it okay. "I said frustrated with this twat who thought he could rule me.

He sat next to me while the class filled up.

"Sasha is on her way in."he mumbled. He placed a rough kiss on my lips.

"Stop it okay none of this shit is going to impress her."

"Just laugh and act like you're having fun ."I said.

We started laughing like the joke was so funny but in fact there was no joke.

In that quick moment I thought up a plan to get revenge on him.

"Other ways to impress her is bringing me on dates, buying me things and showing her that you actually care. "

"I agree. "He said grinning. Idiot. She's the freaking slut of the school, she wouldn't like sappy shit like that. The freaking life of the party everytime she goes she'd like wild things.

Ryder is officially dumb.

I have this weird feeling that this pretend thing will backfire on both of us . And neither of us will be happy.

I just wanted to get home and get into the hot shower to soak up all my issues and problems.

Life sucks .

~~~~~~
I know this chapter isn't really good but look on the bright side.

This is at least 500 words more than I usually write. I also posted it a bit earlier because I thought that this week Friday would be a little too far .

Vote

Comment

Either will get you a quicker update.