Chapter 26. Surprise.

She opened her eyes and rubbed them, then left the bedroom and went to the kitchen to start cooking. Selena was making breakfast for herself and Eugenia and glanced at her screensaver, which was a picture of them.

She knew Eugenia was having doubts and wanted to make it up to her. Selena grabbed two plates of food and placed them on the table before heading towards Eugenia.

"Wake up," She whispered into Eugenia's ear.

"What is it?" Eugenia mumbled sleepily.

"Wake up," Selena said again, causing Eugenia to groan softly.

"I don't want to," Eugenia replied.

"Please, babe," Selena pleaded.

"Fine, I will," Eugenia said, finally getting up.

She walked out of the bedroom. She went into the kitchen to eat the breakfast Selena had made.

"Check out the sneak peek of the #handstomyself video featuring the #newbeatspill," Selena posted.

"These pancakes are really good," Eugenia commented.

"Thank you," Selena replied.

"You're welcome. I love them," Eugenia said.

"I'm glad you like it," Selena responded, looking at her.

"I love you," Eugenia said.

"I love you too," Selena said, sitting down on her lap.

"I'm hungry for something else," Eugenia said, kissing Selena's neck as she giggled.

"Eat up. I'll give you something special later tonight," Selena whispered in her ear.

"I can't wait for that, baby," Eugenia said.

"I'm glad," Selena said.

"What do you think about marriage?" Selena asked.

"I do want to get married when I'm older," Eugenia said.

"I'm glad you said that," Selena said, looking at her.

"I think you're up to something," Eugenia said, raising her eyebrow.

"No, I'm not," Selena lied, kissing her deeply.

"My bad, baby," Eugenia said against her lips, putting her arms around her neck.

Selena held her close and sucked her lip, causing Eugenia to moan. Eugenia picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, pushing her against the wall.

Selena smiled as her girlfriend trailed kisses down to her neck and wrapped her legs around her waist. She threw her head back and moaned softly.

Eugenia left a passionate mark on Selena's neck, causing her to gasp in shock as she caught sight of it in the mirror. Reacting quickly, Selena pushed Eugenia away, causing her to stumble and fall to the floor.

"Really, babe?" Selena said, her fingers tracing the mark as she let out a quiet sigh.

"I've done it before," Eugenia smirked, getting up from the ground.

"I need to cover this up," Selena said, grabbing her bag in a hurry.

"Calm down, it's not that bad," Eugenia reassured, wrapping an arm around Selena's waist.

"Yes, it is," Selena insisted, pushing her away.

"Are you seriously mad about this?" Eugenia asked, a hint of confusion in her voice.

"No, I'm just joking," Selena replied sarcastically.

"I don't like your sarcasm," Eugenia said, rolled her eyes.