Chapter 16. Rehearsal.

Eugenia was at work when she looked at her watch. Her boss had let her leave early, so she got up and went home.

She got into her car and started driving. On her way home,  saw a billboard featuring Selena's album cover for "Revival."

When she arrived home, walked into the house and sat down on the couch. She looked through her phone, checking her messages and calls and noticed a voicemail from her girlfriend and pressed the button to listen.

"Sorry I didn't text you earlier. I'm starting rehearsals for the tour. I will make it up to you. I love you so much, baby," Her girlfriend's voice said.

Eugenia stood up from the couch and drove to the studio. She got out of the car and headed inside, walking up to the front desk.

"Is Selena Gomez rehearsing here?" She asked.

"Do you have any relation to her?" The receptionist asked.

"I'm her best friend," Eugenia replied.

"You can go in," The receptionist said.

Eugenia walked into the room and saw Selena dancing with her dancers. Selena was performing to the beat of "Hands to Myself" and singing to the playback.

After finishing the song, Selena heard everyone clapping and smiled. Her smile grew as she saw her girlfriend clapping her hands together.

"Eugenia!" She yelled, running towards her.

Eugenia smiled and opened her arms. Selena jumped into her arms, wrapping her legs around her waist.

"Hey there, gorgeous," Selena said.

Eugenia smiled softly and chuckled. She spun her around in a circle.

"Hi," Eugenia said.

"Wow, I guess you missed me," Selena said, laughing.

"I missed you so much," Eugenia said, looking into her eyes and giggling.

"I missed you so much too," Selena said, as everyone stared at them.

She placed Eugenia down on the ground and kissed her softly. Selena smiled, holding Eugenia's waist.

"This is my Eugenia, my girlfriend, and these are my dancers for the tour," Selena said, introducing everyone.

"How was your day?" Selena asked, resting her head on Eugenia's shoulder as they walked towards the fake stage to sit down.

"Everything is good, how about you?" Eugenia replied.

"Everything is good," Selena echoed.

"I'm glad you're here," Selena said, kissing Eugenia's cheek.

"I got your message. I came to surprise you," Eugenia said.

"That's really sweet," Selena said, beaming.

"I know," Eugenia replied, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"I knew there was a reason why I love you, Eugenia," Selena said, her eyes sparkling.

"Why do you love me?" Eugenia asked, her tone serious.

"You know how to make me smile and laugh when I'm having a bad day," Selena replied, holding Eugenia close.

"That's my job," Eugenia said, rubbing Selena's arm.

"Well, keep it up then," Selena said, kissing Eugenia softly.

"I will do that until my very last breath," Eugenia replied, blushing.