Epilogue.

As Selena Gomez and Eugenia walked hand in hand towards the sunset, they couldn't help but feel grateful for the journey they had been on together. From their chance meeting on a random sidewalk to their whirlwind romance, they had faced many challenges and obstacles, but their love had only grown stronger.

As they sat down on the balcony. Eugenia turned to Selena and smiled.

"I can't wait for our next adventure together." Eugenia said.

"Me too. I have a feeling it's going to be even more exciting than anything we've experienced before." Selena replied.

"Oh really? And what makes you say that?" She said with an raised eyebrow.

"Let's just say that I have a surprise planned for our next romantic rendezvous." Selena replied leaning in closer.

"What kind of surprise?" Eugenia asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." Selena said with a mischievous grin.

As they watched the sun dip below the horizon, Selena and Eugenia knew that their love story was far from over. They had a lifetime of adventures ahead of them, and they couldn't wait to see where their love would take them next on their journey.

Selena bit her lip seeing a text from someone she knew and replied. Little did she know that this would change her marriage and her relationship to Eugenia forever.