Chapter 2. Conversation.

Selena walked out of the bedroom and went to the living room noticing her roommate courtney there. She walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning," Raquelle greeted her.

"Morning," Selena replied.

"How was the meeting with management yesterday?" Raquelle asked while eating cereal.

"It was good. We went through the process for the tour," Selena said.

"I'm happy you're in a good place right now," Raquelle said.

"I'm doing better when I'm with the people I love," Selena said, seeing a text appear on her screen.

"I can't wait to see you, Selena," Eugenia said.

"Me either. I'll text you when I'm ready to hang out," Selena replied.

"See you later," Eugenia said.

"Who is the text from?" Raquelle asked as Selena blushed.

"It's no one," Selena said, sitting down at the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, right," Raquelle said, shaking her head.

"What is it?" Selena asked.

"I think you like her," Raquelle stated.

"I don't know about that yet," Selena replied but wondered if she was already falling for her.

Selena looked at the text and changed into something comfortable, biting her lip. Her phone rang, not recognizing the number, and answered.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Don't you dare do anything to her. I am watching you," The person on the other end said before hanging up abruptly.

She felt confused by the call and shrugged it off, deciding to go shower and leave the apartment. Selena made her way to the building for her interview, noticing fans waiting outside.

She greeted them with waves and took pictures with as many as she could before entering the building.

Once inside, she sat down and her team began doing her makeup. Her phone vibrated, and she glanced at it to see an unknown number calling.

"I'm taking this outside," She declared, standing up and walking out while leaning against the wall.

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Hi there," Eugenia greeted her.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"Nothing much, just chilling," Eugenia replied with a smile.

"I was going to call you after my interview, but I accidentally deleted your number after our texts," She explained.

"Oh, do you want me to call you after work?" Eugenia offered.

"I have a few minutes to spare now," She said.

"That's great," Eugenia responded.

"Um, I got a call to stay away from you earlier," She admitted.

"Wow, that's strange. It was probably a joke or something," Eugenia reassured her.

"You're probably right. I really enjoyed texting yesterday," She said.

"I did too. My roommate might have teased me about your text a while ago," Selena added.

"Well, maybe we can meet up. I really like hearing your voice," Eugenia suggested.

"Thank you. I like hearing yours as well and would love to see you," She replied.

"You're welcome, thank you. Why don't we grab dinner?" Eugenia proposed with a smile.

"You're welcome. I would really like that very much," Selena answered.

"Okay, I'll text you my address," Eugenia said.

"Cool. I'll see you later tonight then," She said.

"Bye," Eugenia said.

"Bye," Selena said, hanging up and entered the room and immediately had her makeup done.

"You're on now, Ms. Gomez." The stage manager tapped her shoulder and said.

Selena stood up and headed to the stage. She sat down and started talking about her album and upcoming appearances.

After the show finished filming, she left and went back to her apartment to get ready for dinner. She searched through her closet and found an outfit to wear.

Putting her hair in a bun, she grabbed her keys and bag and walked out to her car. Selena got in.

She received a text with the address. She drove to the location and saw Eugenia waiting by the SUV.

Eugenia got in and fastened her seatbelt. She looked at her.

"Hi, Selena," She greeted.

"Hey, Eugenia," Selena replied, driving to a restaurant she had been to before.

While driving, she noticed her ex-boyfriend's car next to her. He looked at her.

"Oh, hey Selena," Justin said with a smile.

"No way. This is just crap," She muttered under her breath.

Eugenia looked between the former couple. She let out a sigh, catching Justin's attention.

"This is going to be a long night," She thought, tapping her finger on the seat.

"Oh, thank god," She said in relief when the light turned green.

She started driving towards the restaurant.

-----------