Chapter 11. News.

-Two months later.-

Selena was at backstage at a studio. She was waiting to go on and picked her phone up as it rang.

"Hello?" Selena asked, her voice filled with anticipation.

"Hey babe," Eugenia replied, her voice like music to Selena's ears.

"Hey," She said.

"I've missed you so much," Selena added, her smile lighting up the room.

"I missed you too. I'm coming over to your place later," Eugenia said, her voice filled with excitement.

"I can't wait to see you soon," Selena replied, her heart racing with anticipation.

Suddenly, her agent Ethan tapped her on the shoulder, interrupting their conversation. Selena covered the phone with her hand and smiled at him.

"Selena," He said, his voice urgent.

"Hold on," Selena said, still smiling, as Ethan walked over.

"They're ready for you to go inside," he said.

"I'll be there in a second," Selena said, still smiling as she hung up the phone.

As she walked into the room, Selena sat down in a chair and smiled softly. The audience clapped as the hosts welcomed her to the studio.

"Welcome to studio, the lovely and talented Selena Gomez. How are you doing today?" He asked.

"I'm doing well, thank you." She said.

"Your album is number one right now. How does that feel for you?" The host asked.

"It feels amazing, and I'm so grateful for the support from my fans. I'm in a really good place right now," Selena replied.

"I heard that you're single right now. Is that true?" Another host asked.

"That's not true. I'm actually with someone who makes me really happy," Selena said, her smile growing wider.

"Care to tell us any juicy details?" The host asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I won't kiss and tell about this relationship just yet," Selena said, chuckling.

"Is your boyfriend famous or not?" The host asked.

"Well, she isn't actually in this business," Selena confessed, making everyone gasp in surprise.

"Wait a sec, you're saying that you're seeing another girl?" The female host asked, her voice filled with disbelief.

"Yes, I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend Eugenia," Selena confirmed, her smile growing even wider.

"Well, there you have it, folks. Selena Gomez is officially off the market," The interviewer said.

"We've been through so much together in our relationship, it's hard to even fathom a life without her," She said, feeling her cheeks flush and letting out a soft chuckle.

"Congratulations on your relationship! Huge congrats on your show getting picked up by Netflix. You're the executive producer, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's thirteen episodes based on a book I read a while back. My mom actually gave it to me. I'm really passionate about this project," Selena replied.

"What's the book about?" She asked.

"It's about a girl named Hannah who tragically takes her own life. The story follows thirteen people who were somehow involved in her suicide. It delves into the aftermath of what happened and all that," Selena explained.