Chapter 4. Plan.

Selena was on the phone, having a conversation with her best friend Taylor Swift. Deep down, she was fully aware of the situation that had unfolded between her and Eugenia.

"Have you had a chance to discuss the kiss with her?" Taylor asked, her voice filled with concern.

"No, I haven't mustered up the courage to do so just yet," Selena replied, her voice tinged with a hint of apprehension.

"You really should have that conversation, Selena," Taylor suggested.

"I know, I know. I'll do it soon," Selena assured, taking a deep breath to steady herself.

"I have to go and rehearse now," Taylor said, her voice slightly strained.

"Goodbye," She said, putting her phone away, her mind consumed by thoughts of the kiss.

Meanwhile, Eugenia sat on the couch, scrolling through her contacts on her phone. She hesitated for a moment before finally deciding to call Selena, her heart pounding with anticipation.

"Hello?" Selena's voice greeted her on the other end of the line.

"Hey there, Selena," Eugenia said, her voice filled with warmth and genuine happiness.

A smile instantly formed on Selena's face upon hearing Eugenia's voice. In that moment, felt a surge of joy and excitement, eager to reconnect with her once again.

"Hi Eugenia," Selena greeted with a smile.

"Can we meet to talk?" Eugenia asked hopefully.

"I would like that," Selena agreed.

"I'll text you the address," Eugenia said.

"I'll see you in a bit," Selena said.

"Bye," Eugenia said, hanging up.

Selena got ready and walked out of the house. She is waiting for a text.

"I'm at 3631 Boardhill Street. I'll see you there soon," Eugenia replied.

"See you in a bit," Selena replied.

She walked, trying to find the street. She saw Eugenia standing just a few feet away.

"Hey Selena!" Eugenia waved her arms, trying to catch her attention.

"Hey!" Selena yelled back.

She smiled, running to Eugenia and caught her in her arms. She spun her around in a circle, not caring if people stared.

"Hi," Selena whispered, looking into her eyes.

"Hey there gorgeous," Eugenia said, pulling away from the hug.

"I'm sorry we haven't talked in a while. I've been really busy and hav-" Selena started but got a finger placed on her lips.

"It's fine. I don't even know why I kissed you in the first place," Eugenia admitted.

"Does she regret the kiss? Should I tell her my feelings or not?" She debated in her head.