Chapter 5. Confusion.

"Why did you do that?!" She yelled at Justin.

"I wanted to," He said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and smiling.

"I don't have feelings for you. The person I do like is Eugenia," She said, shrugging his arm off of her.

"She is dumb and stupid. She doesn't deserve you," He replied.

"Don't talk about her like that," She whispered, standing up from the couch.

"It's the truth," He said.

"No, it's not," She said.

"You and I belong together. We both know it," Justin said, grabbing her arm.

"I'm done with you," She said, pulling her arm away and walking to her apartment.

She didn't greet Courtney when she walked inside, still a bit upset about interrupting her date. She tried calling Eugenia and got her voicemail but didn't leave a message.

"I miss you so damn much," She whispered under her breath, closing her eyes.

Eugenia couldn't believe Selena ran back to him and hurt her like that. The one who had threatened her earlier in the day and she was talking with taylor at her house.

She glanced at the blonde. She spoke.

"You should probably go home," She said, looking at her.

"Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything," She replied, receiving a nod in response, and left the house.

"I can't believe you thought that she liked you," She thought to herself.

Her phone rang. She picked it up, answering with her mouth open.

"Hello?" She mumbled, knowing exactly who it was.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Can I come over to talk about it?" She asked.

"I need some time to think about it. I'll call you later," Eugenia replied.

"I'll see you around then," Selena said, hanging up.

She stood up and walked out to the park for a little while. Eugenia sat down on a bench and pulled out her phone, calling Taylor.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Taylor," She said, letting out a sigh.

"You okay?" Taylor asked.

"Selena called me and wanted to talk. I didn't say yes to her though," She replied.

"Good, I'm glad that you're not giving in to her," Taylor said.

"Thank you for being here," She said.

"You're welcome," Taylor said.

"I'll talk to you later," Eugenia said, hanging up and heading back to her apartment.

Selena sat down on the couch and posted a picture on her Instagram page. It was the day they sold their show to Netflix and she couldn't contain her excitement.

She congratulated the whole team in her caption, using the hashtag #13reasonswhy. As her fans started replying to her post, she took the time to reply to a few of them.

Suddenly, her manager, Alleen, sent her a text. She read it and smiled.

"Are you ready for the askreply in a bit?" Alleen asked.

"Yeah, see you later," Selena replied.

With a soft smile, Selena walked to her bedroom to get ready. Once she finished getting dressed, she headed outside to the waiting car.

She waved to the photographers. She got into the car.

"You look amazing today, Selena. How is everything going?" One of the paparazzi asked.

Selena drove to the venue and got out of the car to walk into the building. She answered a few questions about her album "Revival" and chatted with the crew.

After a while, she walked out of the building and headed back to the car. She drove to her apartment, thinking about Eugenia as she drove.

She knew she had messed up the potential relationship they could have had. As she pulled into the driveway, she ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

Getting out of the car, she walked into the apartment and headed straight to her bedroom. She laid down on the bed and exhaled, trying to relax.

"Selena..." Someone whispered, causing her to sit up on the bed and gasp.

-------------------