Chapter 20. Apart.

Selena and Eugenia clung to each other tightly, their embrace filled with both love and sadness, as they stood in the bustling airport. The sound of the intercom echoed through the terminal, announcing the final call for their flight to London, England.

Selena wiped away her tears and gently kissed Eugenia's forehead. She smiled looking at her.

"Look, about what happened last night..." Eugenia began, her voice trailing off.

"It's okay. Samuel isn't mad anymore," Selena reassured her, her voice filled with understanding.

"You sure, baby?" Eugenia asked, her voice tinged with concern.

"I am sure," Selena replied confidently.

"Okay, good," Eugenia sighed in relief.

"I love you so much," Selena whispered, her voice filled with genuine affection.

"I love you too. I'll be waiting for you," Eugenia replied, reluctantly pulling away from their embrace.

"I'll see you soon," Selena said, her voice filled with determination as she walked in the opposite direction towards the plane.

"Goodbye, gorgeous," Eugenia called out, wiping her tears away as she made her way to her car and drove back to her apartment.

As Selena settled into her seat on the plane, she gazed out of the window, lost in her thoughts. Closing her eyes, she decided to take a nap and listen to music as she drifted off to sleep.

Upon landing, Selena was greeted by a group of excited fans who had been eagerly waiting for her at the hotel. She graciously acknowledged them before making her way to meet the teenage hero she had been scheduled to meet.

During a break in the rehearsal, Selena took a moment to call Eugenia. The sound of her voice brought a sense of comfort and familiarity, bridging the distance between them.

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Hey babe," Selena's voice came through the line.

"Hey," She replied.

"Can I tell you something?"  She asked.

"Of course, what's up?"  She responded.

"I miss you," She confessed.

"I miss you too, babe. And guess what? I got you a little surprise," Selena said, excitement in her voice.

"What is it?" She asked eagerly.

"It's in your mailbox," Selena replied.

Without hesitation, she rushed out to check the mail. As she sifted through the envelopes, she found one with her name on it.

She quickly opened it and gasped at the sight of a beautiful diamond necklace. She smiled at the sight.

"I love it so much," She said, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I knew you would," Selena replied.

"Thank you," She said, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude.

"You're welcome. I'll talk to you later. I love you," She said.

"I love you too," Selena replied before hanging up.

As she put her phone away, she walked over to the carpet and watched the show until it was her turn to perform. Backstage, posted a video on social media, inviting her followers to follow the hashtag #myneoshoot for live updates.

After the show, attended a party for a few hours before heading back to her hotel room. As she lay down on the bed, scrolled through her Twitter feed, smiling at the comments about the shoot.

Selena couldn't help but capture the moment, a perfect picture of herself, and instantly shared it with her followers on Twitter. With a radiant smile, she ran her fingers through her hair, feeling a sense of contentment.

@selenagomez missing you so much :)

As she gazed out of the window, Selena's heart ached for the closeness she once shared with her girlfriend. The distance between them was unbearable, and longed for their togetherness.

Meanwhile, Eugenia found herself engrossed in conversation with her friends after a long day at work. Suddenly, her phone buzzed, and a soft grin spread across her face.

She quickly read the text from Selena. She felt the same longing in her heart. "I miss you too, babe. ;)"

Eugenia continued chatting with her friends until they eventually left her apartment for the night. She took a refreshing shower, slipped into something casual, and settled into bed.

But before drifting off to sleep, she couldn't resist grabbing her phone and watching videos of her and Selena, reliving their cherished memories together. Eventually, turned off her phone and succumbed to a peaceful slumber.

In her dreams, Selena found solace, but her thoughts were consumed by Eugenia. The anticipation of being back in her arms overwhelmed her, and she slept soundly, eagerly awaiting their reunion.

------