Epilogue

Ichigo exited the Senkaimon gate, following behind Urahara.

He had spent the last few days in Soul Society not knowing what he was even doing there anymore. It wasn't the paradise that everyone spoke about. It was far from heaven.

In fact, it was the worst hell Ichigo had ever been in.

He stayed a bit longer to try and help Urahara and Captain Kurotsuchi find where Rukia had gone to.

But not even a hint of her showed up.

Her reiatsu hadn't even spiked. Captain Kurotsuchi placed a tracker within Rukia's system (Lord knows how), which is only activated when that Soul Reaper's reiatsu can be sensed.

But nothing.

Ichigo's worst fear flooded his head. He didn't want to believe it. He couldn't believe it.

But what other choice does he have? There's no proof that she is alive.

Im gonna find that bastard and kill him. Ichigo thought to himself as he walked out of Urahara's shop, not even uttering a good bye or a word to him.

Ichigo hadn't slept in days. He had been filled with worry, stress. And he even blamed himself for this incident.

But it wasn't his fault.

It was the Soul Queen's.

Ichigo has asked her - no - demanded from her who the hell it was that took Rukia.

But all she told him was that it is an immortal, one of the worlds' strongest beings that can challenge the Soul King. Usually she is good, 99% of the time she is good. But when someone happens to escape their fate, which is a .01% chance of happening, she tuns into the most feared and dangerous enemy to live.

And wherever she breathes, whatever she thinks - anything and everything around her will be destroyed into pieces.

A characteristic that Ichigo carries sometimes leads to him getting into trouble. But with this situation, everyone needs just that.

His stubbornness; his strong willed and dedicated personality. He would, will, do anything to get the woman he loves back.

And this time, he will get her back for good.

If she is dead, if her soul is destroyed permanently, he would know. He would feel an intense shock in his heart. The sever of a bond.

As much pain Ichigo is in right now, he doesn't feel that.

But to get her back without his zanpakuto is impossible. There is no way he could go against the Dark Fate who took her.

He was powerless.

But he would go through extreme lengths to get her, to get Rukia back.

Even if it meant becoming the shinigami's most hated enemy.

Even if it meant The Awakening of powers he would have never thought in a million years to use.

Ichigo stopped in front of a friend's house, knocking hard three times.

He stood there for a few moments, his hair tousled, a blank expression evident on his face.

Footsteps approached closer as his friend opened the door.

Uryu Ishida adjusted his glasses, a frown on his face, confused and surprised as to what Ichigo was doing here.

"Kurosaki? You look terrible."

Uryu was surprised when Ichigo didn't insult him back. In fact, Ichigo looked our of it. Empty.

"Ishida."

"What?"

"Its Rukia."

Uryu's eyes widened.

"Rukia?"

"I need your help."

Uryu sighed.

"I'd love to help you. But I can't. I'm powerless, remember? And you're not even supposed to be here right now, let alone be talking to me."

"Ishida, I lost my powers."

Uryu frowned.

"What?!"

"I.. I can't explain right now. You have to help me, Ishida."

Uryu stared at Ichigo's hopeless expression, before sighing, shaking his head.

"I don't have my powers, Ichigo. I can't help you."

"But I do."

Uryu's eyes widened in shock, his jaw dropping open.

He now understood.

"Let me ask you again, Ishida.

Will you help me?"