12. You're a dork

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck is this? I didn't study for this shit." Beca took a look of Stacie's map.

"That's China, Stace." Beca laughed.
Stacie wrote that on her map.

"I see Mitchell is done with her map and she'll be so pleased to say the capitals out loud." The teacher said telling her to go to stand on front of everybody.

Stacie looked at Beca in shock, she knew Beca couldn't stand in front of a crowd of people, but again, the teacher is an ass.

"What." Beca said softly.

"Hand me your map." she said extending her hand.

Beca slowly stood up and handed it. Her hands started to play with each other, her gaze fixed on the floor.
The teacher saw the map was done, he became more furious, it was the second time he wanted to send her to detention and he couldn't.

"Capital of Kuwait." He said firmly.
Beca was struggling to say a word, she knew the answer, she just couldn't say it.

"Sir." Stacie suddenly stood up. "I was the one who was talking, not her."

The man sighed loudly and gestured Beca to sit down. "Then you'll be the lucky person who's telling us the capitals."

Stacie looked at Beca, Beca understood what Stacie was saying with her eyes.

"Jessica." Beca whispered to the blonde bubbly girl who was sitting in the front, diagonal to Stacie. The blonde looked at Beca. The brunette told her,with her hands, to change places. The blonde accepted and changed places. Beca gave Stacie a thumbs up.

"Whenever you want, sir." Stacie said to the teacher.

"Kuwait." He snapped.

Stacie looked at Beca, who was holding a rubber with the words "kuwait city" on it.

Stacie read what Beca has written down. "Kuwait city."

The man nodded. "Pakistan."

Beca quickly took her ruler and wrote the capital.

"Islamabad." Stacie answered.

"This is getting boring, the last one." The professor sighed.

"Give me a juicy one, Paul." Stacie said with a nervous laugh.

"Brunei." Stacie looked at Beca who was lost. She couldn't remember the name of the capital, but fortunately, the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell, Conrad." The man smiled.

Beca quickly took her books and backpack and ran to Stacie.

"Stacie Conrad, i love you. I owe you big one." She said hugging the taller brunette.

"Woah, you're actually hugging me." Stacie laughed hugging her back.

"Shut up." Beca snapped heading out of school with Stacie to meet with Chloe.

"I guess you're watching the match today." Stacie said stopping in front of Beca. Pretty close to her face.

"Well, duh." She replied rolling her eyes. "You coming?"

"I would, but i can't." she took one of the shorter girl's hands and played with it.

Stacie caught the figure of a woman with red hair in the corner of her eye. "There comes your girlfriend." She kissed Beca's cheek and tried to leave as fast as she could but Beca stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"My what." Beca asked standing as close to Stacie as they were standing before.

"Wanna kiss again, Mitchell?" Stacie winked teasing her.