I love you, I love you too

*their wedding*

Levi's POV
I stood at the end of the isle, waiting for Eren to join my side. He stood by me eventually and I looked to him. He met my gaze and smiled.

*time skip*

"I do." I spoke softly.

"And do you Eren take Levi as your be wedded husband?"

"I do" he answered.

"You may kiss the groom." I pulled Eren into a full passionate kiss. Eventually our kiss broke and I smiled as we looked to each other.

*time skip*

I pushed Eren onto the bed and he pulled me with him and I landed on top of him. he pulled me into a kiss and started unbuckling my pants. He eventually finished and took my pants off me. I moved to take his off him too. Our bodies tangled as we kissed. I rubbed him through his boxers trying to get him harder than he was. His beautiful soft moans seducing me even more. "Fuck me daddy..." he moaned. I placed three fingers on his bottom lip and he quickly took them into his mouth adding saliva, eventually finishing with them, I moved to start stretching him after I got his boxers off him. I moved my hand to his length, moving it slowly up and down, giving him a slow hand job. When he was fully stretched I took my boxers off and slowly pushed inside him and started thrusting slowly, listening to his moans as he rocked back to me, making me move deeper inside him. I looked for his g-spot eventually hitting it "DADDY!" He moaned loudly. I smirked as I sped up and thrusters as hard as I could. He tightened around me causing me to moan. I continued the hand job wanting him to cum hard. "I-I'm going to cum soon..."

"Cum hard for daddy..." I whispered seductively in his ear. He nodded and he eventually came hard as I came into him. After I pulled out of him we laid there, our bodies tangled, catching our breaths.

"I love you, Levi."

"I love you too, Eren. Always have, always will."

---------------

The End.

What should I write next for a fan fiction?

Happy Fangrelling

- Alice

Heyo, so this is much later right here but I just read this amazing fanfic that is like 500 times better than this one, but has the same idea of reincarnation, so go check it out its call "Just a Simple Hello" by Shadow_Ghoul_ and oh my god it is fuckin amazing so, go read that 👌🏻