First Day

Eren's POV

(I'm changing it, he lives above the cafe with Mikasa and Armin, they all have different rooms they just have the same living room which is the back room)

I dressed in the same way I did yesterday and ran into the cafe and to the office since I woke up late. I stumbled into the room I was in the other day.

"Your late Jaeger." Mr. Ackerman said.

"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again."

"Oh I'm sure it won't." he said looking up at me from his desk. I shivered.

"W-w-what did I need to do?"

"You have a list on your desk." he said and glanced at his paperwork again. I walked to my desk and saw the list.

Clean this room,
Shread the documents that are on your desk,
Organize all of the shelves,
Go downstairs and get my paperwork from Annie,
Answer any calls when I am out of the office,
Get your paperwork and its due at the end of the week,
Oh and check your schedule.

I was going to die... I started dusting the shelves and organizing them, and started vacuuming. "Jaeger, I'm on the phone." Mr. Ackerman said. I turned off the vacuum. He continued talking on the phone. I went downstairs to go get the paperwork.

"You must be Eren." A girl said.

"Yeah"

"I'm Annie, I suppose you are here to get the paperwork?" She asked and rummaged through drawers.

"Yeah." she handed me four big binders.

"We have a bunch of new clients this week, these two are yours and the other two are Mr. Ackerman's." I nodded and ran up to the office again.

"You call this clean?" He asked me. "Redo it." my shoulders dropped and and put his paperwork on his desk and mine on my desk and continued vacuuming and cleaning the rest of the room. I continued the jobs on my list and started my paperwork when I finished the rest of the stuff on the list.

"I should have brought my computer." I whispered to myself. I looked up as I did the math of their clients proposal. "They are going to be broke in like... one year..."

"Jaeger I would appreciate it if you would think in your mind." he said.

"But, one of your new clients will be out with in one year with the way this goes."

"Show me." he said. I walked over to his desk putting the binder on his desk and stood next to him and pointed. "good catch." he said. I nodded. "Now find out what they have to do to not be broke." he said. I walked back to my desk and started marking the paper up finding a perfect solution and then continued on. "Jaeger."

"Hmm?"

"I have a meeting on Friday in New York, I am going to need you to be there and assist me with any calls and paperwork I get. Your plane ticket will be paid for and your hotel room will also be paid for." he said. I didn't look up to avoid eye contact with him. His gray eyes made me want to stare into them every chance I got. What is wrong with me?! I know I'm bisexual and all but I just met this dude! "Jaeger?"

"O-okay." I managed.

"We will be staying there till Monday because the other flights are booked."

"Okay." I said.

"Are you that enticed by your paperwork or trying to avoid eye contact with me, Jaeger?"

"Um..." he got up from his desk and his finger lifted up my chin and I slowly met his gaze.