Souls Meet Once Again Part 2

"What's the time?"

"Time of death, 12:09 a.m. , Eren Jaeger."
------
"Time of Death?"

"Time of death, 12:10 a.m. Levi Ackerman."
------
19 years later

My eyes shot open. The dream had been reoccurring ever since I saw him. In my dreams his name was Levi. We had past lives together.

The dream always ends with the both of us dying. This last time, I over dosed and he died in a car crash.

I sighed. I got up and got dressed in jeans, a gray t-shirt and tied a plaid shirt around my waist and out a gray beanie on. I put my shoes on and head out the door. I ran down my street and ran into someone.

"Sorry-" it was him.

"You." he whispered.

"You."

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Eren." I said.

"Levi..." he said. I smiled softly.

"Nice to meet you." I said. I wanted to kiss him. I felt like I could trust him with anything.

"Nice to meet you too." he smiled softly.

"I have to go i am already late..." I started walking away.

"Oi!" Levi called. I turned around. "Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, something with you." I said. he smiled.

"Meet me here at seven." he said. I nodded and ran to the office.

*time skip*

I got home and took a shower and got dressed and put a little cologne on. I headed out and started for the spot I ran into Levi. I leaned against the building.

"Oi, Eren." Levi called. I looked to him. He waved me over to him. I ran over to him.

"Hey."

"Hey." he said. He led me to a park and it started getting dark. He ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I stepped away from him. He smirked and came toward me. "dont touch my hair..."

"What are you going to do about it, Eren?" I took off running. "OI! Come back!" he ran after me and tackled me to the ground and he landed on top of me, straddling me. His lips an inch from mine. He looked to my lips and then into my eyes, then back to my lips. He leaned in and his lips pressed to mine. I kissed him back and his hands went to my hips. I felt like I knew him, every part of my body knew him. He broke the kiss.

*le spice warning*

"I knew you were him..." he whispered. I smiled softly. He stood up and offered me a hand. I took his hand and stood up. He lead me to a cabin. He kissed me softly and I returned the kiss. He pressed me against the door and then opened the door and pressed me to it again after closing the door. he moved the kiss to my neck and I tilted my neck. I moaned softly when he found my sweet spot. I pushed myself to him and he held me there. Eventually he took the plaid shirt away from my waist and his hand slid underneath my shirt, and across my abs. He took my shirt off and moved to kiss me again. I returned the kiss. I tugged on his shirt and he took it off, revealing his muscular torso. I looked him over. He returned the favor, his eyes hungrily looking me over. He kissed me roughly again and guided me onto a soft surface. A bed. He laid me back as he moved above me. I moved to be on top of him and i straddled him. I moved to kiss his neck. He moaned as I found his sweet spot. I memorized where that spot was and continued. I rocked to him and he moaned slightly louder. I kissed down his stomach and then licked up his chest before making my way back down to his pants and i unzipped them with my teeth. I pulled his pants off him and kissed back up his torso. "that was sexy..." he whispered huskily before kissing me roughly. he took my pants off and he started rubbing me through my boxers. I moaned as he did so. I kissed him roughly as I got hard. He reached into my boxers and started giving me a hand job before eventually taking my boxers off me. I heard something open and then he moved to start stretching me. I moaned softly and he moved so he was on top of me. He kissed down my chest while looking into my eyes. He licked up my length and I moaned. He added his second finger into me as he took my balls into his mouth playing with them with his tongue. I moaned louder. Eventually he finished stretching me and he moved to take his boxers off before positioning himself at my entrance and slowly entered me.

I moaned. "c-can i... call you daddy?" He smirked and nodded. He slowly thrusted inside me.

"Damn.. you are fucking tight..." he said. "Have you done this before?" I shook my head. He nodded. "I'll make sure this is good then." He lifted my hips ands before I knew it, extreme pleasure went through my body.

"F-fuck! D-daddy!" I yelled. He smirked and hit my g-spot over and over, fucking me as hard as he could.

*time skip*

He collapsed next to me. "shit. I totally forgot about just meeting you today..." he said.

"We've met-" I cut myself off.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Do you have the dreams too?" He asked. I nodded. "Thank god. I thought I was going insane." He said. I laughed slightly. "so wait... so let's say like nineteen years ago we were together... you would have gave me a blow job under the desk..." I laughed slightly and blushed.

"Yeah, I would have." He smiled. He moved to hold me to his chest possessively. I smiled and cuddled to him. "So you aren't going to leave me are you?"

"Hell no. Are you?"

"Hell no."

------------

So that just happened... yeah....

Vote if you like it, comment for comments ((hew hew)), questions, concerns, and ideas.
:33

Happy Fangrelling,

Alice.