I love you

Eren's POV

I walked into the office and walked to my desk awkwardly as Levi talked on his phone. I went through my list of things, copying papers, shredding things, getting paperwork, scheduling meetings, updating Levi's calendar and stuff. I also throughly cleaned the office. I started my paperwork.

"Eren, are you going to eat lunch?" Levi asked me as Annie brought in food.

"No, sir." I said and continued, not even looking up from my paperwork.

*le time skip*

I finished the last of my paperwork and levi walked to my desk. "every thing okay, babe?" He asked dragging a finger down my jaw and forced me to look to him.

"Yeah, why?"

"You weren't acting normal."

"Just because I didn't eat lunch?"levi shrugged and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Go home with me?" He asked. I nodded and he lead me out of the building and to his car.He drove to his house and we went inside. "Want something to eat?"

"Are you an option?" I asked smirking slightly. he laughed slightly and walked to me.

"Only if you are..."

*le spice warning*

Levi took me to his bedroom and he kissed me roughly. I kissed him back and he pushed me back into a wall and tugged on my shirt. I quickly took it off as he took his off. My hands went up his chest as he kissed my neck roughly and I moaned. I rocked to him and he moaned. He moved to started rubbing me through my pants. Before long I started getting hard. I continued moaning and he went onto his knees and unzipped my pants with his teeth. He pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them. He pulled down my boxers as well and licked up my length. I moaned softly and he moved to give me a hand job while taking my balls into his mouth, playing with them with his tongue. I moaned louder. He continued quickly as I moaned more. His hand moved quickly before taking my length into his mouth and moved his hand to my balls instead, playing with them still. I moaned loudly as he bobbed his head and hummed. Once my length hit the back of his throat he started deep throating me. I moaned loudly. he continued all of his actions and I rocked to his mouth slightly. He relaxed his throat and continued. He played with my balls even more and I felt my abdomen tighten up. "im going to cum soon, daddy..." He backed off my length slightly and bobbed his head and hummed. before long I came. he swallowed what he could and licked up what he couldn't. He stood up and kissed me roughly again. He whispered in my ear.

"I love you."

---------

Heyo! Alice here, how are you guys? Sorry I haven't been updating, I have been getting my dance shit and school shit figured out so I haven't really been updating, plus I have some writers block, so that is why this chapter may have seemed rushed, and short. Comment if you have any questions, comments ((obviously)), concerns, or ideas of what I can do for future chapters. Thank you guys so much for reading my fanfic and voting for my chapters. Thank you to the people who comment, I love when I get comments because I just like knowing what people think of my Fanfics and books I have wrote.

Happy Labor Day and obviously .... Happy Fangrelling!

- Alice