The Dark Ages

Since its close to Halloween, and we all know I probably won't do an update on halloween... I decided why not do a Halloween inspired chapter so with out further a due....

------------
*the dark age time period*

((I'd like to point out that Eren is a vampire))

I woke up with searing light piercing into my dark green eyes. "Eren it's time to get up." my maid, Annie said. "Your sister is here to see you." I groaned and forced myself to get up and get dressed in my normal suit attire.

"And what business does my sister have being here?" I asked.

"She would like to go hunting with you, my lord." she said.

"Is that so?" I asked. "As if she would be so foolish to even come here and now she wants to hunt with me?"

"Your father told her to come back." She said and I froze. My adrenalin kicked in and I had Annie pinned against the wall by her throat. "All due respect sir, but she's waiting for you..." Annie said. I dropped her to the floor and went downstairs to find my sister dressed in casual attire.

"Eren, it's nice to see you again." She spoke softly.

"I wish I could say the same Mikasa."

"Still hold a grudge of me biting you?" She laughed.

"Let's just get this over with." I grumbled.

*time skip*

We ran through the town with great speed. "brother I think I've spotted you a present." Mikasa spoke. she pointed toward a short man with Raven black hair, that was shaved underneath. human of course. His heart started beating quicker as he looked around. I knew he couldn't see me in the dark but he looked straight at me.

"Go get him or I will." Mikasa said. His eyes fixed to him. Mikasa lunged at him and knocked him down and moved to rip her teeth into his skin but I threw her off him.

"Leave." I said. she scoffed and did as I said. I looked to him and he looked afraid. "Shhhhh." I said. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Y-you're a-a monster...." he stuttered.

"Who just saved your ass..." I added.

"You did not-" I looked at his neck and there was a scar from a bite mark.

"Who hunted you?" I asked. he looked down. "What's your name?"

"Levi." he said. With out further discussion I picked him up.

"Hey!"

"I'm Eren by the way."

*time skip*

He peacefully slept in my bed as I drank from a blood whore. I pushed her aside when I finished and she shrieked and left. I wiped her blood from my mouth and went to check on Levi. He was just getting out of the bath, his body naked before me. "not bad, levi." I said. He jumped and looked to me. I looked him over and he blushed slightly. My eyes landed on his length. "I wouldn't mind having that inside me." i said looking back up to his eyes. He smirked slightly and a rush of adrenaline pushed me toward him. He looked up to me and I met his gaze. He looked to my lips and bit his lip before looking back to my eyes before pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back and pushed him against the wall. His arms wrapped around my neck and my hands found his hips. I kissed him rougher before biting his lip and dragging my teeth up. he looked to me seductively and kissed me again. His leg moved to my hip. I held his leg up and picked him up. I placed him on the bed and he started taking my clothes off. My torso eventually was bare and he looked me over. I moved to kiss his neck and my fangs popped out. I backed away but he pulled me to him.

"Bite me." he whispered seductively. I smirked and kissed his neck till he moaned acknowledging that I had found his sweet spot. I sank my teeth into him lovingly so it would pleasure him instead of hurt like a normal feeding bite. He moaned and laced his fingers in my hair. he blood flooded into my mouth and I drank a little before pulling my fangs away and watching the bite heal. "That felt amazing..." he whispered. I smirked and kissed him again. Before long he had started taking my pants off me. I let him, hell I even helped him. I placed three fingers on his bottom lips and he started sucking on them, applying his spit. when he finished I moved to start stretching him. he moaned as I did so, getting louder as I added each finger. Before long he was fully stretched and I took my boxers off and put him on all fours before replacing my fingers with my length. He moaned louder than he had with my fingers. I Smirked before thrusting into him and he moaned. I started searching for his g-spot.

"Uh! R-right there!" He yelled. I smirked and started thrusting as hard as I could, and as quick as my adrenaline let me. He moaned loudly as I continued with such great force and speed. I moved my hand to his length, giving him a quick hand job. "I-I'm going to cum soon..." He moaned. I nodded and continued knowing I was near my end to. And he soon came hard and tightened around me I came inside him. I pulled out and collapsed next to him. He moved to cuddle to me.

"You're mine now..." I said to him.

------

So I hoped you guys liked that, comment what you thought about that and if you have any ideas for the actual story line, comment those also! Sorry it takes me forever to write but I try and get things done as quick as I can but I'm having writers block. but anyway....

Happy Halloween and happy Fangrelling,

- Alice

Yo, so I just published a new fanfic based off this chapter because I know people liked it a lot. So it is called "The Dark Ages" it goes from like the 1600s to the 1800s and it's about Levi the hunter who hunts "the bloodthirsty boy" which happens to be Eren Jaeger. I made Eren have a French accent instead of German because I prefer that accent so much more so if that makes you triggered, then I'm sorry. And I literally just wrote like five or six chapters in two days so if there are errors, I'm sorry do not judge. So go check that it :33

Happy Fangrelling

- Lyssa