Dinner

Later that day I went home. I had invited levi for dinner tonight. I quickly started cleaning my apartment and then started making dinner. When I finished making dinner I took a shower. I washed my hair and body and once I got out I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got dressed and put a little cologne on before I went to answer the door. I opened the door. "Sorry I was in-" levi was in a suit. I looked him over. "the shower..." I finished.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking as he looked over me. "because I love what I see...." I smiled and nodded. I stepped out of the way so he could come inside. he walked in and kissed me softly. I returned the kiss before he pulled away. I closed the door behind him.

"Dinner is ready, love." I said and started for the kitchen. Levi followed me to the kitchen and I started putting some pasta on two plates I put some sauce on the top and took it to the table. Levi sat down across from me.

"Looks good." he said. He started eating and I did as well. We ate in silence and I got full before I could finish and he looked to me once he finished.

"You still hungry?" I asked. "You can have mine."
* le spice warning *
"No thanks... very good though." He said. I moved to scrape my plate off and moved to start dishes. Levi brought his plate to the counter and wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing my neck and I tilted my neck. He kissed my sweet spot and I moaned softly and he slowly moved his hand to rub me through my pants. I moaned and pressed back into his chest. Levi continued and I turned around and he kissed me roughly. I returned the kiss. He pushed me to the nearest wall roughly and continued his actions. Eventually he started taking off my shirt, almost ripping it off me. I helped him, and started taking his jacket and shirt off him. He kissed me even rougher and I returned the kiss with the same intensity. He moved us to another wall and took my pants off me. I took his pants off him and we headed to my bedroom. He broke the kiss and pushed me onto the bed. I looked to him seductively. he moved to straddle me and kissed my neck. "you smell amazing..." he whispered huskily in my ear before kissing my sweet spot. I moaned and he started rubbing me through my boxers. eventually I got hard and he started kissing down my chest. He pulled my boxers off and moved to leave dark marks on my thighs before licking up the side of my length. I moaned softly and he looked up to me as he took all my length in his mouth, He bobbed his head as he hummed. I gripped the sheets tightly in my hands.

*time skip*

Levi swallowed what he could and licked up what he couldn't before looking up to me. He moved to kiss me neck. "You taste delicious..." he said huskily in my ear. I shuddered slightly.